The Movielife - TTNY repress Rev/Hot Topic

travis

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i ordered one for 8 on thursday along with some other stuff so i wonder what they will do......

I did the same thing and ordered it for $8. I logged into my account and it says its shipped. So I can only imagine they're just sending them out since it was their mistake.

I really want to order this but $33 for shipping on one LP to Australia is a bit too much. Hoping that once 'Cheshire Cat' goes up online that this one is still up so I can order together to making the shipping a little more justifiable.

I full expect this to still be up by the time Cheshire Cat comes out. I gave a bunch of these to HT.com

Cheshire shipped out yesterday from the plant. Stoked!

I really want to order this but $33 for shipping on one LP to Australia is a bit too much. Hoping that once 'Cheshire Cat' goes up online that this one is still up so I can order together to making the shipping a little more justifiable.

I full expect this to still be up by the time Cheshire Cat comes out. I gave a bunch of these to HT.com

Awesome, thanks for the update :) Can't wait to own the TTNY variant and just an actual copy of Cheshire Cat' on LP!

Awesome, thanks for the update :) Can't wait to own the TTNY variant and just an actual copy of Cheshire Cat' on LP!

Yea I just went and picked up a copy at a store around here after work. Its a really cool color in person.

Got my white and black copies from RVHQ. As for the black the packing and the record all look the same other than one has a Hot Topic sticker on it since i bought it back in college like 7 years ago. the White copy I am listening to right now, Side 1 skips in like three spots, and so far half way done with the Side 2 and it sounds fine. Hope it's just an issue with my copy and not everyone's.