A-Trak spent Thanksgiving with my family..

chaz725

I know some people on here like A-Trak so I figured some people might like this story....

My cousin (Nick Catchdubs) runs Fools Gold Records with A-Trak and he doesnt really celebrate Thanksgiving so my cousin invited him to Thanksgiving.

We go to my aunts house who is my cousin Nick's moms house every year so he stopped by and spent the day just hanging out with the family...very cool guy. I had met him a couple times before briefly at my cousins shows, but I had to spend the entire day trying not to geek out and start asking him endless amounts of questions.

If I wasted your time with this post...sorry :)

Who the fuck is A-Trak? (I refuse to Google)

I thought the same damn thing.

I can't believe you don't know who he is?!

Jesus man...his real name is Alain Macklovitch and he was born on March 30, 1982! He's from Montreal and his main genres are electro house and hip hop!

I only wikipedia'd "A-Trak" a couple minutes ago and I already know so much!!!!

that's cool! i remember being pretty excited when i heard about the fools gold label starting up.

was really looking forward to that kid sister 12" heh..

*the radio friendly unit shifter mixes nick catchdubs has done get soo much play in my car.

thats awesome to hear! i love to see that people are listening to my cousins mixes...his 90s mixes from unit shifter are the shit