In the Spirit of Christmas (take 2)

Ok, in the spirit of chrismas and too have some fun. i am putting up a big gift of shit to someone who can guess the movie from the sample pics given. Now this isn't a easy task. But it isn't impossible. it takes a bit of movie knowledge or some research. So have at it. Below are 5 stills which are scenes from a movie. all are clues to the movie if you know what to look for. There are no rules, but please don't name like 40,000 movie titles in one post. I'll let you know if you're wrong or not. ANd every so often i'll give some clues regarding the movie. So here it goes. I seriously don't think this will go on throughout the night. No pm's. just make your guesses on the thread.

[image]

oh, the winner gets a big box of shit. no literally, but a big box of a bunch of stuff *dvd's/poster/cd's/etc. etc. i'm not gonna say what, but it'll be pretty rad. so i think it's worth a little time to play. or maybe not?

When he holds that dude against the wall and yells at him it's so weird watching his jaw clench. I have no idea how he spoke like that.

Such a great movie. They offered Scott Norwood some goood cash to play himself in the movie but he declined. The Dennys they shot the movie in is now a Mexican restaurant and the gas station he runs to that was across the street got torn down. But both are a few minutes from my work.

When he holds that dude against the wall and yells at him it's so weird watching his jaw clench. I have no idea how he spoke like that.

Such a great movie. They offered Scott Norwood some goood cash to play himself in the movie but he declined. The Dennys they shot the movie in is now a Mexican restaurant and the gas station he runs to that was across the street got torn down. But both are a few minutes from my work.

Yeah man, looks scary as hell almost.

Thats pretty awesome knowing that they shot a good movie somewhere near you or near where you work for that matter.

Yeah there are spots all over the city but it's cool seeing one that feels like your backyard. Not being a bigger film city like Toronto or NYC it's cool to see places we know up on the screen.

Also Vincents sister comes into my work pretty often and we talk. She runs a deli not far from me that I guess he hangs out at all the time when he comes home to visit.