2011 Releases You're Most Looking Forward To?

Albums

Blindside

blink-182

Bomb The Music Industry! - Vacation

Circle Takes The Square (!?)

Craig's Brother

Enemy Alliance - Damnation Dawning

From The Tracks - The Greater Distance

Suburban Kids With Biblical Names - #5

Eps

Half Hearted Hero!

DVDs

Jawbreaker?

TLA 10 anni show?

These are not announced as far as I know. Just speculating on what I'd love to see done this year.

Beastie Boys putoff completing their newest when Adam Yauch got diagnosed with cancer. Now that he's doing better hopefully they finish it.

I've been told (I didn't get to make any of the shows) that The Murder City Devils have been playing new stuff at their shows. Would be effing rad to get a new album from them.

Jack White said that The Racontours would be getting back together after The Greenhornes album came out. It's out now so I expect The Racontours to be releasing something new this year.

DTR has already released the demos of their new album.

All my other favorite artists with the exception of Tom Waits are broken up or have released new stuff over the past 2 years. And Tom is known to not release stuff frequently nor tour frequently.

The White Stripes

I got the impression from some of Jack's interviews that they weren't getting back together anytime soon. Though I never actually heard him say that. Do you know something about new stuff from them?

"We thought we'd do a lot of things that we'd never done: a full tour of Canada, a documentary, coffee-table book, live album, a boxed set," White says. "It was one long project that took almost three years. Now that we've gotten a lot of that out of our system, Meg and I can get back in the studio and start fresh."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/51942/232673