Count Your Lucky Stars- Big sales for 13 days!

HOORAY! It’s Crazy December at Count Your Lucky Stars, and to celebrate our 13 days of 13 different sales, we are kicking it off with an appropriate 13% off! Simply enter the code “DAY1″ when you are checking out at our store, and BAM, savings applied! Just a reminder that every single day is going to be a different sale, with some really nutty and jaw-dropping prices, so make sure you come back every day to see what the heck is going on! HAPPY DECEMBER! Let’s get this ball rolling!

www.cylsrecords.com

xoxo

keith

Hooray! We survived Day One! On to the what we have all been waiting for: Day Two!

Today's deal is... Count Your Lucky Stars ABC's! That's right, all artists in our store starting with the letters A, B, or C are on sale! What does that mean? Annabel, Boris Smile, and Castevet CD's are HALF OFF!!!! The Benton Falls vinyl is just $10! Bearings/Pswingset splits are just $3.50!

What about those lovely Annabel shirts, you say? Just $8 today! All the CYLS Buttons and Stickers? 25 cents! Same goes for the other ABC stickers/buttons! Alright! Go get 'em!

Here weeeeeeeeeeeee go, day three! Today’s deal? All CD’s are 30% off! Holy crap, heck yeah! And that is every CD! From Annabel to Zannabel* (get it?). But seriously, any CD- CYLS or Distro. Malegoat, the Japanese Imports of Empire! Empire! and Joie De Vivre, all of ‘em. Collect ‘em all!

*Zannabel is not a band, simply a hilarious joke. HILARIOUS, ALRIGHT?

on to day four! It’s JOIE DE VIVRE DAY! This is the day I know a lot of you have been waiting for! Everything Joie De Vivre related is going to be on sale! There aren’t that many copies of “Summer Months” left these days, so get it before it goes out of print FOREVER. That, my friends, is something you can not live with.

I know it's stupid, but if I buy something is that possible to ship it out after the holiday season ends in january? It's more than likely it wont turn up in time for Christmas and I had some bad experience during these times with the postal service.

Edit: I made the order, I sent an e-mail through bigcartel, is there a better way to contact you about this thing, Keith?

Alllllright! Still going strong on day five, baby! Today our sale is a huge one! All 2xLPs are just $10! That means you can get Empire! Empire!‘s “What It Takes to Move Forward”, Moving Mountains “Pneuma”, and Benton Falls “Fighting Starlight” for just ten bucks! Double vinyl has never been this cheap! Heck yeah!

I know it's stupid, but if I buy something is that possible to ship it out after the holiday season ends in january? It's more than likely it wont turn up in time for Christmas and I had some bad experience during these times with the postal service.

Edit: I made the order, I sent an e-mail through bigcartel, is there a better way to contact you about this thing, Keith?

we got your e-mail- all taken care of, no problem!

got my dick a little wet on this sale, snagged some joie de vivre. can't wait to see what goes up tomorrow, i was eying a grownups lp too but i guess they soldout :(

seriously though cyls you guys are on point with customer service, responding to my drunken 2am emails before i passed out.

haha, awesome, no problem.

Thank You and Cathy for everything. It's just awesome that after we met on Empire's EU tour we are doing "business"

with each other ;)

Keep up the good work with the band and the label.

I also suggest to everyone to buy MM, Empire and Benton Falls records.

Thank You and Cathy for everything. It's just awesome that after we met on Empire's EU tour we are doing "business"

with each other ;)

Keep up the good work with the band and the label.

I also suggest to everyone to buy MM, Empire and Benton Falls records.

thanks! it was awesome meeting you, and Budapest was beautiful

http://twitter.com/search?q=%23MightPossiblyHappenSortaSoonish

I hope that pre-orders for this is one of the 13 days of sales.

ahh, sorry it won't be. we typically don't like to take pre-orders until we sent everything off to the plant. the same goes for the new snowing record. we will keep you updated on it though.

guess i'm waiting for two packages now from cyls, because i just ordered the translucent green.

keith/cathy: may i ask that you hold onto this package until the 13 days are over? there might be another sale i'd want to get in on, and canadian shipping can start to add up.

yeah, shoot us an e-mail and we can help out :)

Sweet! It’s Monday, one week from when we end this silly sale! A whole week left worth of amazing deals, can you believe it?! TODAY THE DEAL IS: A free poster with every order! You don’t have to enter anything, it will just be included in your order.

What, you want want more, you say? Alright, you drive a hard bargain! How about half price for all Perfect Future full lengths!? Even more?! Alright, one more today, Mountains for Clouds CD’s are just $3.oo! Start the work week off right!

Day seven and rolling strong! Today’s sale is Cassette Tape Tuesday! All tapes are just $2! How killer is that? We have Empire! Empire!, Joie De Vivre, and the Keep It Together comp tape, with rare/sweet songs from Empire! Empire!, Joie De Vivre, Pianos Become the Teeth, Victor! Fix the Sun, and more!