2nd Day of Xmas - Over 100 Out of Print Records be

Guest admin1338560633

I've done this every year for the past few years, but throughout the day, starting at Noon MST, I will begin posting records that are out of print. There will be Suburban Home releases as well as releases from other labels. There may be records from bands like The Gaslight Anthem, Ninja Gun, Every Time I Die, Portugal the Man, Minus the Bear, Tim Barry, Drag the River, Bad Astronaut, and lots lots more.

The records will be posted throughout various parts of the store, sometimes as their own items, sometimes as variants in an existing record listing. Since there are not nearly as many titles in the store as there once was, it shouldn't be too hard to find something.

All I ask if if you find a record that you know is out of print, do not buy more than one copy. cool?

Remember, this starts at Noon MST and I will continue posting out of print records on and off throughout the day until around 5pm MST. Good luck.

Feel free to post in the comments what records you found/bought.

Was there a first day of Christmas? I think I missed it if there was.

i posted limited edition represses on a number of records. It wasn't so much a sale as it was an opportunity to get something very limited as a gift

I'm not sure how limited some of these items are but say there are multiple we'd like throughout the day can we hold them in our cart or should we just go ahead and order and ask you to combine the orders?

please order and then ask to combine

I grabbed Tuesday's Freewheelin, I know its only $7 over at Asian Man but I'm hoping the cover isn't dinged up like the ones they have. Love Dan Andriano.

If you haven't seen, Dan is playing tonight at Subterranean in Chicago, with Sundowner opening.

Dang I didn't even see that, I wish I didn't have this eye exam after work today otherwise I'd totally be there. Hmm...maybe I'll try to figure something out. This could be sweet!

Awesome, I got Gregory Alan Isakov. I was bummer last week when I figured out it was OOP.

And this from the confirmation email made my day:

'thanks so much for your order. you are a very special person. i hope one day to be able to have a beer with you.'

uhhhhhh how did I not see this?