delete

Let me know where I can get my hands on the green and orange From Fathoms! A buddy of mine has that pressing of it, and when i pulled the green one out of it's sleeve I seriously melted right there. So pretty, and in an amazing packaging.

It was their tour press. I think they may have sold out of them on their summer tour, but try emailing them and asking if they have any left overs?

Let me know where I can get my hands on the green and orange From Fathoms! A buddy of mine has that pressing of it, and when i pulled the green one out of it's sleeve I seriously melted right there. So pretty, and in an amazing packaging.

It was their tour press. I think they may have sold out of them on their summer tour, but try emailing them and asking if they have any left overs?

I know :-/ Maybe I'll be able to get my hands on it someday.

Fuck! You guys rule so hard. Thank you immensely.

Now where's ma kitty card?

PM me your address and I'll put it in the mail on Monday :D

yikes. why is #1 in the lead? that back cover is SO lame.

i like the cover of #6 and i like #7. but meh. the rest don't do anything for me.

i like your design, although it really reminds me of Coalesce and A Static Lullaby designs.

Pretty much the second I finished making my cover I said "well fuck..." and realized I made a copy cat version of the Coalesce album. That and I somehow managed to use a Disney look-a-like font. Oh well, I still stand behind it. And #1 is in the lead because the kid who made it is doing the same thing I'm doing, asking people to vote for him. He's a good friend of mine, actually. But I cannot back that design of his hahaha