Miley's totally chill now

brammyg

Someone said earlier it deserved it's own thread. I agree.

If you're one of the world's biggest celebrities in 2010, don't you think you'd learn to just smack a phone out of someone's hand if it's even pointed in your direction when you're doing something like this?

Fuck it, what do I care. I wish I was with her.

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/10/miley-cyru....annah-monta na/

I smoked salvia twice.

The first time was with my three best friends in our basement and one of my friends completely freaked out and started talking about waterfalls and Polkaroo and other crazy shit while the rest of us laughed and got sweaty.

The second time we did it in a park in the middle of the day and I was the one who freaked out. I asked who the black guy was who was talking to our friends... turns out it was a statue.

Salvia is the polar opposite of chill.

uh...who DOESN'T listen to Bush while smoking in 2010?! ;)

this video made me like her more. not because she's smoking or giggling like a ratard but because the descent into Britney-dom is nigh. she doesn't even give a fuck if it's on camera at this point and that's fantastic.

also, any of you who think you're hot shit now, remember your first time getting high? were you really as cool as you think you were or was it pretty much just like this? i for one am not ashamed to say i was straight up giggly stupid too.

uh...who DOESN'T listen to Bush while smoking in 2010?! ;)

this video made me like her more. not because she's smoking or giggling like a ratard but because the descent into Britney-dom is nigh. she doesn't even give a fuck if it's on camera at this point and that's fantastic.

also, any of you who think you're hot shit now, remember your first time getting high? were you really as cool as you think you were or was it pretty much just like this? i for one am not ashamed to say i was straight up giggly stupid too.

There is no way this is her first time getting high. She has lived the ultimate trash life, Billy Ray was giving her that shit back when he was famous the first time.

I do, and yes it was obviously similar. Too bad I have no video evidence of it (camera phones weren't that impressive 4 years ago). My reasoning to posting this thread was more to poke fun at the people caring a fuckload over it for "celebrity-obsessed" reasons.

I personally find this video interesting for reasons other than "LOL MILEYS HIGH Y'ALLZZ!". I do wonder how I would react in that situation if I was of her celebrity status and trying to evolve my successful brand at what is still a very young age (16 is not and should never be the new 18, ok parents who buy their bratty teenagers Blackberrys?).

Then again, I guess she's working on that "I'm 18, suck it" image now. Suspicious...

I don't know why I am even going back into this thread but I was listening to Sirius and they were talking about this. She's 18, rich as fuck and her parents are getting divorced. Guess added up that makes sense, though with all the squeaky clean endorsements she has maybe the camera wasn't the best idea.

Her voice is what I imagine the devils to sound like.