Totally OFFICIAL LOST thread *spoiler alert!*

Guest drahtuos
great episode.

but if lil ben knows/grew up with sayid, sawyer, kate, jack, hurley and everyone else, does that mean

older ben knew who they were the whole time?

yes. isn't that cool? i want to watch older episodes now with that in mind.

Guest drahtuos

cool, i couldn't tell if you were mocking or not. yeah stuff like that episode would be cool to see again and look for the missed details.

http://www.amazon.com/Lost-The-Numbers-Jigsaw-Puzzle1000pc/dp/B000KBE8YI/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1238423774&sr=8-1

Anyone ever try one of these?

I found two of them on clearance yesterday and decided to buy them. I'm awful at puzzles (being colorblind sucks), but my g/f really likes them. They're mystery puzzles, you don't have a picture to go off of -- sounds like it could be kind of interesting/fun.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night was AWESOME. So nice to see that Ben is actually human, just capable of some fucked-up shit. The smoke-monster thing looked a little too cheesy/Harry Potter-ish, but that's okay, watching Desmond be THE WORLD'S BIGGEST BADASS completely made up for it. That underwater shot of Ben bleeding was so sweet.