Totally OFFICIAL LOST thread *spoiler alert!*

We'll take 40 of the best boardies onto an island and reenact the series. I get to be Locke! Only thing is I get to be masturbating when Ben chokes me to death.

You say 40 of the best boardies like we have more than 40 people worth taking. Can I be Charlie? Also, I nominate momentumlost/ RTB for Jin, as he disappears for numerous episodes before showing back up.

Also, does anybody else think they have a TON of shit to explain with only a season to go?

Dibs on Faraday!

Michael Emerson (Ben Linus): “Ours is a show that specializes in big shock endings, but I think season five…” Emerson tells E Online. “None of the other shock endings left me wondering how the show goes on. We have two kinds of huge shocks at the end of this one. Each one alone would be enough to keep an audience eating its own soul for the whole hiatus, but with two, I don’t know what you can do with that.”

Sad clown face shit from a recent interview w/ Damion on E!

Damon [Lindelof] said that when the show ends, "All of the character resolutions will be very defined. There is going to be no cut to black. The show for me and Carlton Cuse and J.J. Abrams and all the people writing it-it's not about the Island. The Island is where it takes place. It's about this group of people who crashed on the Island on Sept. 22, 2004 and how they influenced the history of the Island in some ways and had a very significant and pivotal role to play there. You're going to see that role play out, and their fates will all be resolved by the end of the series- that's the story that we're telling. In terms of every little bit of minutiae about the Island itself...There will be questions left unanswered after the show ends." Libby's story will not be wrapped up on the show. Said Damon, "I have learned that if you kill someone off the show, they are less likely to cooperate with you." Basically, Cynthia Watros is busy until further notice, and they can't explain Libby without her, at least not in any way that shows her story rather than annoyingly tells her story.

I just realized I haven't thought of any of the other survivors for a long ass time. Where'd they go?

As for "the island is just where it takes place", not exactly. Yes, I want priority #1 to be explaining what happens to the people but I don't want it to end with "well, that Island is just some crazy place". I want some explanation, otherwise it's just a poor plot element.

my take:

basically the flight was all a huge game of two dudes trying to settle an old score of some sort...

in the end fake john locke thinks he won...and sure enough he didn't...some how the motions that were set into place by jacob caused time to happen...and then get reversed...which was the plan all along...

i think...i'm probably 100% wrong

my take:

basically the flight was all a huge game of two dudes trying to settle an old score of some sort...

in the end fake john locke thinks he won...and sure enough he didn't...some how the motions that were set into place by jacob caused time to happen...and then get reversed...which was the plan all along...

i think...i'm probably 100% wrong

I pretty much agree. Jacob saved himself by having everyone come to the island. He touched all the castaways when he went to visit them. That has some sort of significance. So, Jacob is clearly the good guy while the other guy who didn't want fish is the bad guy (rules the dead like Christian Shephard and Locke and controls Smokey [told Ben to follow Locke and kill Jacob which he couldn't do himself]).

Guest vito
white title screen?

CRAZY.

It's like the last episode of Six Feet Under.

Holy fuck though, unreal episode. I have no idea how I'm going to be able to wait until January or whenever they decide to start back up. Fuck. I hate / love this show so much.