shitty virgil situation

podface

How would you feel if someone ELSE owned VC? Just the board, not the label or whatver?

Would you be:

1.) more excited to post here

2.) less excited to post here?

Var, you should take over Vinyl Collective, the entire thing. If it was moved away from Suburban Home completely, and in the hands of someone who doesn't fuck people over, such as No Idea, the releases would probably be way better and I'd probably join.

As for the forum, I actually find it super useful to find out about new vinyl releases I might be interested in, so look here every day. Unfortunately I harbour such a bitter hatred for "The Virge" stemming from way back to 2004 that I find myself only posting offensive, nasty stuff. It's like tourettes, I just can't help it.

If the back cloud of Dickheadson was gone, a new day would surely blossom and everyone would love each other and rainbows and kittens would appear in the sky.

How would you feel if someone ELSE owned VC? Just the board, not the label or whatver?

Would you be:

1.) more excited to post here

2.) less excited to post here?

Var, you should take over Vinyl Collective, the entire thing. If it was moved away from Suburban Home completely, and in the hands of someone who doesn't fuck people over, such as No Idea, the releases would probably be way better and I'd probably join.

As for the forum, I actually find it super useful to find out about new vinyl releases I might be interested in, so look here every day. Unfortunately I harbour such a bitter hatred for "The Virge" stemming from way back to 2004 that I find myself only posting offensive, nasty stuff. It's like tourettes, I just can't help it.

If the back cloud of Dickheadson was gone, a new day would surely blossom and everyone would love each other and rainbows and kittens would appear in the sky.

I only want the message board. ;)

I already have a label; two would kill me, haha!

(oh wait, I mean THREE labels would kill me. I almost for got about the Canadian label, haha!)

:'( :'( :'(

(oh wait, I mean THREE labels would kill me. I almost for got about the Canadian label, haha!)

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'm already making a request to import the cool emoji's you have on the No Idea message board over here. :D:D

I vote Var take over the board and slap the time burgler right at the top!

You gotta talk to the other Big V about that. I suppose I could issue him a giant credit slip for it. Sounds like a plan, ha.

If your talking about that "V" whos been the topic of discussion for the past 2 days. I'm pretty sure they like you more so just steal it. ;D

Second time in five years that begging for money has worked. I'm going to wager that third times a charm. He will come back and explain that he has been sent here to be an "ambassador for independent music" and sell some shirt and koozies, and will continue for another year.

I wish I had known that begging for money was considered cool to do. Back when we were in debt over 20,000, I was stupid and just got a second job and worked hard to pay it off.

I was stupid and just got a second job and worked hard to pay it off.

Hahahahahaha. Sucker.

You should have offered up subscriptions for records that will never be pressed also: http://www.vinylcollective.com/2009/10/01/under-the-influence-volumes-15-24-subscription/

Glad I got refunded for that last year around this time, before everything went to total shit.

I was stupid and just got a second job and worked hard to pay it off.

Hahahahahaha. Sucker.

You should have offered up subscriptions for records that will never be pressed also: http://www.vinylcollective.com/2009/10/01/under-the-influence-volumes-15-24-subscription/

How about a Williamsburg VA beer tour!

We have lots of indie micro breweries around here. And of course the Busch plant.

What about those shirts that proudly exclaimed "VC Fucked Up My Order"

That one really fucked me up, capitilizing on fucking up?!

I wonder how well a shirt that says "VC Completely ripped me off!" shirt would do?

My guess is fairly well, considering the popularity of the last shirt he did bragging about screwing up orders.

Guest markovianprocess
This should be a comp put together by all of the labels/bands that have been screwed.

Track 1 "VC Fucked Up My Order"

Track 2 "VC Completely ripped me off!"

Track 3 "Just email me, we'll figure something out"

etc

etc

Track 4 "Here's a preorder 3 months early, but it has a test pressing contest, so it's cool."