gimme_my_drugs on ebay

ryank78

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who have been ripped off by Rick Angley. . . I have been ripped off in a way you wouldn't believe by him. . . on 2/23/06 - Rick was 26 yrs of age - my daughter Danielle 17. . . he gave her a variety of pills. . .she passed out . . .he couldn't wake her up. . .called his mom and uncle at work. . . they dragged her body from his room in the basement - throughout the house (she was bruised on the entire side of her body). . . and dumped her body on to their back yard deck. . . got rid of all her clothing (she had on his pj pants, tee shirt and one shoe) and personal belongings. . . and left her body on the deck for over 6 hours (she died on the deck - not in their house) - never called 911 - it's believed they were going to get rid of her body. Approx. 6:30 pm Danielle's older sister went to their house looking for her - they didn't answer the door for Nicole but finally called 911 (6 1/2 hours after she passed out) because they knew her family was looking for her. . . you can read everything about this story and actuall see a picture of Rick Angley on the FB Group Page Justice for Danielle. . . Rick is approx. 31 years of age, he is a junkie, a murderer and lives in the Bronx (Roberts Avenue - Pelham Bay section of the Bronx). It's been five years since he murdered Danielle and he is still walking the streets. . . the system sucks and I have not got justice for my daughter Danielle. . . if it's okay for all the people who got ripped off by this piece of scum. . . I would love to report him to the FBI and NYS Attorney General but I may need additional information and statements from everyone... you may befriend me on Face Book (Patti Damm-Chucka) and/or write to me @ [email protected]. Please read the Group Page "Justice for Danielle" and then make up your mind if you want me invovled. . . Thanks everyone. . . I will get this scum some how/some way. . .

jesus fuck......

makes teh fact that hes ripped people off for records so miniscule.

that was really sad to read, and im really really sorry for your loss, may she RIP.

if theres anything i can do to help, id be more than willing, even though ive never been involved with a transaction with him.

Just to let you all know, this Rick guy was on the boards under "timechaser27". he was going through the "bad seller" thread and reporting every comment that was negative against him. He sent multiple messages to Juan and I claiming he was a friend of the Angley's named "Paul". Stupidly he didn't know I could see his hidden email, quick search and I realized it was him, hell, he's on facebook under that email and his name is "RXA" on there. huge liar, avoid at all costs. He has been banned.

it's such a weird feeling when something like this happens to a community. i know i'm pretty new around here, but even just knowing that we all at least have the love of records in common gives me some degree of trust in those of you i interact with. this has me really bummed out. i do hope that some progress is made in giving the family the peace they deserve.

I'm a personal friend of the family, and this guy really is a scam artist. I would be careful dealing with him on this site. Never trust a junkie with your money. He is timechaser27, rxa27, and gimme_my_drugs. He never even apologized to the family. He should be in jail just for the fact that she was 17, and he was 24. Disgusting individual this guy is. I used to be friends with him, and he's a compulsive liar. The worst part about it is we'll never know what happened to her, because you can't believe a word out of his mouth.

What e-mail does he use for timechaser27?

wtf all over this thread. This Rick dude sounds like sociopath but wtf is with the mom and uncle. I don't ever plan on procreating but if my kid ever came to me with, "so... um... hey... there's this underage girl..... and like... she's kinda.... passed out.... OD'ing on my carpet." I would be calling an ambulance for the girl, and another for my son whose nose I'm currently breaking.

I am the mom of the girl who Rick Angley murdered. . . three days after Danielle died, Rick wrote on his My Space page: "Danielle is where she wants to be, kissing the top of a coffin lid."... two years ago I found out he was on Face Book, I wrote him a note - his answer to me, "Rick, catch me if you can."

His entire family is scum. . . when I walked into the court room during his "so called trial" , when he, his mother and uncle saw me, they all rolled their eyes and were annoyed I was there - as though I did something to them.... I am trying to find out the authorities he should be reported to for committing fraud via the internet. . . let you know if I have progress.

Thank you.

Patti Chucka

Jailhouse. . .yes - his name is rick angley and he killed my daughter ... dragged her body on to his back deck and left her there for 6 1/2 hours without calling 911 - she was 17 he was 26 - got rid of all her clothing and belongings - finally called 911 when her sister came to his house looking for her. . . he's scum. . .

Jailhouse. . .yes - his name is rick angley and he killed my daughter ... dragged her body on to his back deck and left her there for 6 1/2 hours without calling 911 - she was 17 he was 26 - got rid of all her clothing and belongings - finally called 911 when her sister came to his house looking for her. . . he's scum. . .

ARE YOU SERIOUS??????? Like a year ago I brought some vinyl from him on EBAY , after about 80 emails over a course of 3 months I finally received them but what a giant scum bag he was.... I also remember seeing a different thread about him months ago as well... I am so sorry about your daughter.... yikes..