VC is Now Operated By Shop Radio Cast, Mightier Th

Guest admin1338560633

VC is Now Operated By Shop Radio Cast, Mightier Than Sword and Academy Fight Song

Effective immediately Shop Radio Cast, Mightier Than Sword Records and Academy Fight Song have partnered up to take over the Vinyl Collective blog and forum. The site is no longer associated with Suburban Home, Virgil or any of the past dealings in terms of his previous ownership of this board and forum.

If you have a questions or concern for Virgil, please email him at [email protected]; he will not be answering questions on the message board.

Our goal with the Forum and Blog is to create a stronger community that supports great music and the vinyl format. In the coming months you will not see changes, but additions. We have many great ideas on how we can make this board more meaningful as well as expand on the Vinyl Collective blog. Before we begin to roll out the additions and our ideas we would love to hear what you guys would love to see happen with the forum and blog moving forward. Please post any thoughts/ideas below, or e-mail us directly at:

rj@mtsrecords

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

We want this forum, blog, and Vinyl Collective to grow and prosper, so any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

We also invite and welcome all labels and distros to post on the forum, just as it is now.

Let us know if you have any questions and please, feel free to offer any suggestions! Stay tuned for more announcements

Love,

Jenna, Danny, RJ, Justin and everyone else at SRC, MTS and AFS!

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about everyone that has had the banhammer dropped down upon them?

I mean, I didn't know any of them personally or anything, but since the person who did the banning isn't going to be associated with the board, will they be let back in?

Just curious about that.

Dammit, you slipped in as I typing this up!

No matter, the message stands!

What about everyone that has had the banhammer dropped down upon them?

I mean, I didn't know any of them personally or anything, but since the person who did the banning isn't going to be associated with the board, will they be let back in?

Just curious about that.

Dammit, you slipped in as I typing this up!

No matter, the message stands!

I have officially unbanned everyone. We are starting fresh!

yeah, we'll probably still berate people on this board into hopefully realizing they are not cool nor underground, but just stupid consumers being tricked into buying multiple copies of the same thing and buying into the "culture" of something thats been engineered to part them of their dollars. to no success.

punk rocks, fuck the new overloads

servofromtheinternet.com on tour all year