VC is Now Operated By Shop Radio Cast, Mightier Th

Guest admin1338560633

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldn't mind seeing the Sale/Trade/Wants sub board have split For Sale/Trade and Wanted sub sections. Maybe Ebay auctions sub section too. Those 'official' [xxx] threads are too damn long for me to bother looking at most of the time too.

as someone who mostly uses this board to sell, i support this idea.

i wouldn't mind seeing the Sale/Trade/Wants sub board have split For Sale/Trade and Wanted sub sections. Maybe Ebay auctions sub section too. Those 'official' [xxx] threads are too damn long for me to bother looking at most of the time too.

I mentioned not having extra sections added, but this makes sense and would make it easier to filter some of the shit you don't wanna see, like the eBay threads, since I rarely buy records via eBay and I never post my eBay goods here...

I mentioned not having extra sections added, but this makes sense and would make it easier to filter some of the shit you don't wanna see, like the eBay threads, since I rarely buy records via eBay and I never post my eBay goods here...

I like the idea of this as well! Anyone else in agreement?

From Virgil,

"I wish them good luck. That said, I plan to continue putting out records with Suburban Home and have no plans to abandon my plans to put out records for the Under the Influence 7" series, the Vinyl Cooperative label, and Suburban Home. Stay tuned, I have some more changes to announce in the coming months."

So (theoretically) no one is out money. I'm not counting it one way or the other but at least he's not claiming to cut and run.

Thanks! I was just about to post that as well. The Coop, In The Red ETC... will still be through Virgil/ Suburban Home.

fingers crossed!

Just curious, what's gonna happen with the VC and suburban home labels? They have records I want to buy but all this stuff I hear about Virgil, I don't want to get screwed by paying him money without getting my vinyl

You can find most of their releases at various distros like No Idea, Vinyljunkie, etc.

Good to know, thanks

I like the idea of this as well! Anyone else in agreement?

I just looked over the admin, doesn't seem to be a way to add sub-sections to an existing board. weird.