Trap Them Darker Handcraft 3rd Press Misprints

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest obzen
Held off on the 1st press because of the price, but finally bit the bullet and picked up a green 2nd press. $18 + $12 shipping to Canada = FML

Yes, redic price. That's about $1 per minute of music. Don't worry, I bought it too!

Guest obzen
Does anyone know if there is anything different about the tour press besides the color of the record? Also, this record is awesome.

99% sure it's just the color (gray and black marble)

I'll have it on Sunday. Will advise.

Sorry for not posting after the show. It's been a busy week on my end. They were amazing the other week and fortunately for myself I get to see them again this Wednesday. Could not be more excited. The CD doesn't include any lyrics. The insert is a 6 page blank black booklet. Weird but fitting.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got an email from prosthetic today. Pretty cool.

"Hi,

We just received the 3rd pressing of the Trap Them LP. After opening a sample of every color, though, we were a bit surprised at what we saw:

--The gold LPs looked nicer than we expected. A picture is attached, even though it doesn't do it justice.

--We received two dozen variants that we didn't expect, and which we've never offered for sale: gold with some red spots (for lack of a better description).

--The "red spray" LPs didn't look anything like what the LP plant advertised. The sample was pretty much just red with some black streaks, although not all look the same (see below). It still looks cool, just not like what we expected.

Attached are four pictures -- the gold LP, the gold-with-red LP, the "red spray" LP we expected (a pic from the vinyl plant's website), and the "red spray" LP we received.

We don't want you to be unsatisfied with your order, so please respond to this e-mail ASAP, add your name in the subject line, and let us know whether you want to stick with the "red spray" LP, or if you'd like to swap it out for another option: black, gold, or gold-with-red. (The latter is sure to be a collector's item.)"