Skrillex- Scary Monsters & Nice Sprites | GID /500

shley

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
its fair to say dubstep is a joke

In all honesty it's becoming one. Dubstep now is to electronic music what breakdowns are to hardcore/metal. I dig both but I'd say that's a solid analogy. There's great dubstep out there but there's also a lot of brostep watering it down. As far as the music itself goes, GOOD dubstep is actually FAR from being a joke. Making good original bass is harder than you'd think.

All that aside, I didn't dig Sonny in FFTL but Skrillex tunes blow my mind. He's good at what he does here. Lost my shit the first time I heard Scatta.

nick, what address did you email? i move in 10 days and i doubt this will make it in time, which is fucking stupid..

maybe i can convince them to ship it to me in the netherlands for free cause of all this delay bullshit.

i used the contact link on the page to the left. hopefully they will, its been quite some time

nick, what address did you email? i move in 10 days and i doubt this will make it in time, which is fucking stupid..

maybe i can convince them to ship it to me in the netherlands for free cause of all this delay bullshit.

i used the contact link on the page to the left. hopefully they will, its been quite some time

damn, thats the one that i used to email them like 2 times with no response...

• 2 weeks later...

12" Shipping Update

We are a bit held up with a production issue on the vinyl. Not to worry though... if you bought one you'll get one.

PLEASE NOTE: We know everyone is super stoked about this vinyl and a few of you have voiced your frustration about not having it yet. We will definitely send EVERYONE who ordered vinyl a confirmation email when it is shipped.

Promise.

- Team Skrillex.

it says that on the site, but thats been up for weeks

Probably gonna have to get this. Anybody know of any other dubstep vinyl? Limited or not I'm not really sure where to look for it...

I just ordered some Rusko - OMG 2xLPs for Hot Topic. They should be in pretty soon and will be on HT.com

Dunno if Deadmau5 is considered dubstep or not but HT carried that on vinyl as well. I know he's like Skrillex's mentor or whatever.

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/WhatsNew/Music/Deadmau5--4-x-4--12-Vinyl-LP-354233.jsp