Skrillex- Scary Monsters & Nice Sprites | GID /500

shley

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

This whole thread is a joke right? Dubstep sounds like a fucking computer shitting the bed over and over and over. And that dude looks like some kid who was too stupid to get a job at hot topic....which is saying a lot. I looked up that Father Says song that everyone in this thread claims so "LIKE SO AWESUMMMM OMFG!!! <3" and it sounds like snooki taking a shit.

This whole thread is a joke right? Dubstep sounds like a fucking computer shitting the bed over and over and over. And that dude looks like some kid who was too stupid to get a job at hot topic....which is saying a lot. I looked up that Father Says song that everyone in this thread claims so "LIKE SO AWESUMMMM OMFG!!! <3" and it sounds like snooki taking a shit.

GOOD CHARLOTTE "Good Morning Revival" Signed

GOOD CHARLOTTE "The Chronicles Of Life And Death"

i'm still confused as to how/why people with otherwise good taste in music are so into this.

Because it's good, and feels sincere even though it's being made electronically. This needs to be repressed, immediately, preferably on black. It's stuns me that people are paying 500.00 for garbage sounding glo in the dark vinyl.

i'm still confused as to how/why people with otherwise good taste in music are so into this.

Because it's good, and feels sincere even though it's being made electronically. This needs to be repressed, immediately, preferably on black. It's stuns me that people are paying 500.00 for garbage sounding glo in the dark vinyl.

i disagree with all of this, except for glow in the dark vinyl sounding like crap.

that part is true.

but if people are dumb enough to think this music is good, then without a doubt they are dumb enough to shell out $500 for it.

feels sincere even though it's being made electronically.

i guess this is true if you think that putting the cast of jersey shore in a blender/toaster/other electrical appliance sounds sincere.