Custom 1-off Screened Sleeves for $20

Hopefully when you drop TSL, then TEN they will pick up some of your other releases cause I really wanna see IATA pressed! Things are lookin good for them this year finally!

thats actually the final one that i got but not officially announced yet. It should be out by the end of the year at the latest...trying to get vinnie involved soon

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow patrick, I didn't realise you were from EnjoyTheRide! Any idea on how long the Starting Line and Early November records will be? You could maybe wait till I order those and put my sleeve in the same mailer to save you on postage?

I actually sent your sleeve out today but I can see if Ross can hook you up somehow on shipping - I've got the starting line test presses and need to listen to them so we can approve them and put up the preorder

these all look really good!

i'd love to get into screen printing someday (probably just for myself, rather than the commercial aspect) but i do so many different kinds of art already as it is that i doubt i'll have the time or money to invest in this. maybe when i retire in 70 years.

i'd love to get into screen printing someday (probably just for myself, rather than the commercial aspect) but i do so many different kinds of art already as it is that i doubt i'll have the time or money to invest in this. maybe when i retire in 70 years.

I hear ya when it comes to doing a lot of different kinds of art - I do screen printing, photography, graphic design, and I play music. I've been getting a little overwhelmed lately especially since I work a 9-5 job too. Good thing is my 9-5 job is working for a big commercial photographer so I can continue doing stuff I love all the time

I hear ya when it comes to doing a lot of different kinds of art - I do screen printing, photography, graphic design, and I play music. I've been getting a little overwhelmed lately especially since I work a 9-5 job too. Good thing is my 9-5 job is working for a big commercial photographer so I can continue doing stuff I love all the time

photography, drawing, painting & print making here. i majored in fine arts with a concentration in painting, though admittedly photography consumes the great majority of my time when i'm not at work.

Can't wait to get my of Montreal sleeve, looks good man!

Thanks! It came out great, I mixed up a custom ink just for it. It shipped yesterday so keep an eye out for it soon!

Awesome! It'll get here just in time as I just snagged last piece of my of Montreal vinyl collection (to my knowledge anyway). Unless I can manage to grab more tests anyway.