FAT tweeting pic of boxes of test pressings

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like how the NOFX test is 'sealed'.

what a load of bullshit. tests don't come sealed, ever! RAD!

I assure you this is sealed. Not sealed like shrink wrap sealed. It has a perforated edge on the plastic sleeve that hasn't been opened. This is how the test pressing came in 1995.

Don't let something as small as facts get in the way of everyone's bitching!

you could always offer more than one shipping service. it doesn't matter how much those are as long as there's at least one that's $4 or less

Clearly stated in the auction description:

"We ship directly from the Fat Wreck Chords HQ. We can ship it via FEDEX, UPS, and USPS. Please let us know how you want it shipped after winning the auction. "

LOL at everyone who thinks it's their job to tell people how to spend their money.

I assume this is meant for me mostly. Nowhere did I make any kind of declarative statement telling anyone how to spend their money. Consequently, I posed the question, "Who has the money for this?" Then made an assumption that whoever buys it will probably be charging it. This conclusion is based on the simple principle that the average American household with at least one credit card is nearly $10K in debt.

It was not directed at you, but thank you for getting incredibly defensive. I feel we both learned something.

Yep. I'm articulate and well-reasoned.

Indeed you are. So much so that you make it a point to highlight it for all to see. Bully for you!

Please note that I wasn't insulting you, your grasp of the English language, your logic and reason or your intelligence. I was simply pointing out that you jumped to a conclusion and your neck hair bristled unnecessarily.

Lately I've gotten quite bored with the negativity on this board, so please pardon my sarcasm. It's all in good fun.

This whole board has turned into this.

NOFX sucks

So do The Bouncing Souls, but I'll fight to the death for your right to listen to them and spend whatever amount of money you see fit on their records!*

*I don't really think The Bouncing Souls suck. I actually like them quite a bit. I was just using them as an example since your trade list makes it seem like you really dig them.

Yep. I'm articulate and well-reasoned.

Indeed you are. So much so that you make it a point to highlight it for all to see. Bully for you!

Please note that I wasn't insulting you, your grasp of the English language, your logic and reason or your intelligence. I was simply pointing out that you jumped to a conclusion and your neck hair bristled unnecessarily.

Lately I've gotten quite bored with the negativity on this board, so please pardon my sarcasm. It's all in good fun.

I made an assumption based on the comment you made subsequent to mine. If your comment was made unwittingly with no attention paid to mine, then fair enough.

I made an assumption based on the comment you made subsequent to mine. If your comment was made unwittingly with no attention paid to mine, then fair enough.

This is the post that prompted my initial comment:

Holy fuck. I do still dig that band but shit the bed those are stupid amounts of money. I mean when I say I like them, I mean I paid standard money for there releases. Whoever bought that needs their head read. Thats just some fucked up chicken.

I know the dude who got them. As long as he wins the suck live too I´m happy.

He owns 15 (!!!) NOFX testpresses now. Guess he´d deserve to get #16 too.

I have only 9 so far.... :(

at least only 9 is too many for me....

:)

NOFX sucks

So do The Bouncing Souls, but I'll fight to the death for your right to listen to them and spend whatever amount of money you see fit on their records!*

*I don't really think The Bouncing Souls suck. I actually like them quite a bit. I was just using them as an example since your trade list makes it seem like you really dig them.

I don't think NOFX sucks. If you scrolled down further you woulda seen a few NOFX records too. I was just making an example of what I usually see on the board.

On another note. This thing went for over $900. Think it would have gone for that on LP? Ebay's fees on $900 is like $100 right?