SET SALE a bunch stuff CEREMONY BANE Algernon PTM

fourfourtwo

Bane - Boston 6:58 PM - Triple B Records - Black /800 $7ppd

Ceremony - Rohnert Park EP: Sick - Bridge 9 - Clear /700 $10ppd

Glassjaw - Natural Born Farmer - Self Released - Black/??? $30ppd

Promise Ring, The - Boys + Girls EP - Jade Tree - Black $7ppd

Street Smart Cyclist - Hoods Up! - Our Neighborhood Records - Blue Marble #'d/300 OFFER

Algernon Cadwallader - Some Kind of Cadwallader - Marika Records - Black /600 $15ppd

Converge - Axe to Fall - Deathwish - Tan /500 $30ppd

Felix Culpa, The - Sever Your Roots - Youth Conspiracy Records - Clear /350 $14ppd

Portugal the Man - It's Complicated Being a Wizard - Defiance - German Import Baby Blue /500 $30ppd

Portugal the Man - Censored Colors - Defiance - Gold German Import /1000 $40ppd

Portugal the Man - Church Mouth - Defiance - Grey German Import /500 $45ppd

Portugal the Man - Church Mouth - Defiance - 180g Black German Import w/ CD $35ppd

Tired of seeing these. Will cut deals if you buy more than one.

WILL ALSO CONSIDER TRADES.

shut up with the "sell it to this particular member" garbage. he can sell his record to whomever he wants. that guy, suchashorttime, ironically has been a member here for just over a month, a few days over one month in fact. he joined here just to flip the extra copies of the other 7"s he bought and he's close to the back of the line when it comes to people who are looking for junkies. there are people who have been members here for years that missed out on junkies and have been asking for and looking for one well before that guy even joined this board. and its highly suspicious that one of the guys saying "sell it to user suchashorttime", is also actively looking for junkies and signed up just two days ago, but he is saying sell it to someone else. its more likely than not the same person being a douche and trying to be sneaky to somehow up his chances of getting junkies.

nah, that's not how it is. and i didn't just sign up here to flip the 7"s. i've bought from several different users, all of which would back me as a buyer. no need to lay down the hate for someone looking out. i appreciate it, i've been at work all day and this is the first time i've been on. no one is being a douche, and it's not your place to pass judgement when someone else is looking out.

if it isn't sold yet, i am interested. pm'd.

shut up with the "sell it to this particular member" garbage. he can sell his record to whomever he wants. that guy, suchashorttime, ironically has been a member here for just over a month, a few days over one month in fact. he joined here just to flip the extra copies of the other 7"s he bought and he's close to the back of the line when it comes to people who are looking for junkies. there are people who have been members here for years that missed out on junkies and have been asking for and looking for one well before that guy even joined this board. and its highly suspicious that one of the guys saying "sell it to user suchashorttime", is also actively looking for junkies and signed up just two days ago, but he is saying sell it to someone else. its more likely than not the same person being a douche and trying to be sneaky to somehow up his chances of getting junkies.

god. you are the biggest sack of douche on this whole board. kill yourself

also, how much for the church mouth import on black?

Why do you always have awesome for sale threads, Edson?

I'm 99% of the time on Terrible Vacation, and the 1% is here on the sale/trade/wants section, just so I can search shit by you!

This is awesome.

+1 to you marshall, just because I haven't found/made golden crutches yet.

Hahaha, I dunno. It'd be an ever better thread if more people bought!