EA.com 50% off all games

EA.com has a really awesome sale going on right now. Every game is 50% off (not including pre order titles). I just picked up Dead Space and Mass Effect 2 for $20. They have some really good titles.

http://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/ContentTheme/pbPage.email-50off/ThemeID.718200?sourceid=eastore0106&resid=TThguQoBAlcAADawPccAAAAo&rests=1295557082633

(in my defense, he REALLY needs clothes, lol)

Great gift. He benefits, and it's self serving in that you're not seen in public with a hobo.

you love who you love... hobo or not.

And either I'm retarded or these links are not working. No matter how I go about this the prices are still showing the full list price not 50% off... I'd love to get me some NBA Jam. I've got some "everything" bagels at home waiting patiently.

Great gift. He benefits, and it's self serving in that you're not seen in public with a hobo.

you love who you love... hobo or not.

And either I'm retarded or these links are not working. No matter how I go about this the prices are still showing the full list price not 50% off... I'd love to get me some NBA Jam. I've got some "everything" bagels at home waiting patiently.

no 25 year old man making more money than i am should only own 1 tshirt that isn't from high school and literally covered in holes and falling apart.

that being said, if you go on www.dealspl.us it's listed on there and the link from their site works!

Sweet deal, just grabbed NBA Jam and Medal Of Honor for under $50 seems like a good deal to me.

you're gonna be very disappointed by medal of honor. especially if you've played either of the call of duty modern warfares. actually every single call of duty game that has been made for the 360 and ps3 blow medal of honor out of the water. everything about it sucks. all the missions are the exact same thing, just different terrain and locations. multiplayer is lame. the single player campaign lasts under 4 hours. after beating the campaign and playing a few hours of multiplayer i had enough and never put the disc back in my system. i waited till the new call of duty came out and sold it back to game stop for $40 something with their double tade in value deal. put it this way, i wouldnt pay $1 for this new medal of honor.

Sweet deal, just grabbed NBA Jam and Medal Of Honor for under $50 seems like a good deal to me.

you're gonna be very disappointed by medal of honor. especially if you've played either of the call of duty modern warfares. actually every single call of duty game that has been made for the 360 and ps3 blow medal of honor out of the water. everything about it sucks. all the missions are the exact same thing, just different terrain and locations. multiplayer is lame. the single player campaign lasts under 4 hours. after beating the campaign and playing a few hours of multiplayer i had enough and never put the disc back in my system. i waited till the new call of duty came out and sold it back to game stop for $40 something with their double tade in value deal. put it this way, i wouldnt pay $1 for this new medal of honor.

Except I really like the Medal of Honor series and have already played it a bit on Ps3 at my friends and really enjoyed both the single player and the multiplayer. I mean gaming is a bit of preference and in this case I think I'll be very pleased with the game.