Eyeball Records

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I think the main problem is his customer service has not been consistent. Sure, there's a handful on here that received the record from him OK, but there's quite a few people having problems with him too. I received 2 email replies from him stating he would send the record out (weeks apart from each other) and he never did. Finally my 45 days to open a case on paypal was running out and I opened a case so I could at least get my money back if nothing showed up. He then wrote back stating that he wasn't going to send me the record since I opened the case and that I should go to ebay to get the record. Very disappointing. I would have easily have closed the case if I received the record. I understand that 10 years ago it was normal to receive a mailorder item 6 weeks later, but the standards are much different nowadays. I'm just ranting at this point so I'll just end it there.

I think the main problem is his customer service has not been consistent. Sure, there's a handful on here that received the record from him OK, but there's quite a few people having problems with him too. I received 2 email replies from him stating he would send the record out (weeks apart from each other) and he never did. Finally my 45 days to open a case on paypal was running out and I opened a case so I could at least get my money back if nothing showed up. He then wrote back stating that he wasn't going to send me the record since I opened the case and that I should go to ebay to get the record. Very disappointing. I would have easily have closed the case if I received the record. I understand that 10 years ago it was normal to receive a mailorder item 6 weeks later, but the standards are much different nowadays. I'm just ranting at this point so I'll just end it there.

I was refunded and told to buy it on ebay when I sent an email asking for a simple status update after 4 weeks. Good luck if you buy from them...

I was refunded and told to buy it on ebay when I sent an email asking for a simple status update after 4 weeks. Good luck if you buy from them...

What a dick! Worst label ever!

SD,BH though amirite?