PO: Dave Hause - Resolutions

ral

Dave must have been stingy with the Screenprinted LPs because he actually had a few left at last nights show in NYC. I bought whats was according to him one of the last 3...there was one left when I left the show. I guess message him directly if you want one?

The good news is he also had the regular P+P version of the LP at the show. So assuming they get their shit together, P+P should be shipping these now because they have no more excuses other than sheer incompetence.

He should also put out any future releases on Chunksaah.

Did you notice Franz Nicolay at the show?

You might've actually seen me at the show. I was the beardy dipshit with the RSD totebag and the lame red/grey fedora. Loved the show.

But yeah, he sold the last one after you left. He had a couple of those TLO 10"s left, and now has the /333 black/orange split, and orange/red marble colors in the normal jackets. (which I guess are now out of 287 since 46 of each were put in those screen printed sleeves...)

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave must have been stingy with the Screenprinted LPs because he actually had a few left at last nights show in NYC. I bought whats was according to him one of the last 3...there was one left when I left the show. I guess message him directly if you want one?

The good news is he also had the regular P+P version of the LP at the show. So assuming they get their shit together, P+P should be shipping these now because they have no more excuses other than sheer incompetence.

He should also put out any future releases on Chunksaah.

Did you notice Franz Nicolay at the show?

You might've actually seen me at the show. I was the beardy dipshit with the RSD totebag and the lame red/grey fedora. Loved the show.

But yeah, he sold the last one after you left. He had a couple of those TLO 10"s left, and now has the /333 black/orange split, and orange/red marble colors in the normal jackets. (which I guess are now out of 287 since 46 of each were put in those screen printed sleeves...)

Lol. Sorry man didn't notice you or Franz Nicolay (although I heard his name mentioned.) I was oblivious and geeking out with my lady that we scored the screened LP. My sister tried to convince me I have ADD tonight after I took her out for a birthday dinner...

from davehause.com

Pre-order of the album through Paper + Plastick begins today, with CDs shipping on February 8th and vinyl shipping on February 22. Vinyl comes in three variations — red/orange marble, black with red/orange splash, and half black/half red-orange, all for just $12! Each purchase comes with an instant download of the entire album. Expect to see “Resolutions” in stores and on iTunes February 1.

Christ! I can understand delays, I can even fathom a complete lack of finances and poor planning, but what the FUCK!!!!! It's MAY!!!!

Definitely agree with the Chunksaah comment. That labels got their shit together

Yeah, got my Tim Barry re-issues from'em today. Right when they said they'd come in the preorder. Really cool looking, mine look totally clear save for on a white mat... then you see the faintest blue, beer, and green.

Chunksaah does indeed have their shit together.

Okay, I actually just took a tour of Gotta Groove Records, the plant that presses a lot of stuff for P+P, and I saw, with my own eyes, the remaining Dave Hause records, Red City Radio records, and a third release I don't remember the name of in the shipping bay, wrapped up and ready to go. And by the time I had left, the truck had arrived to pick it up.

If you have the opportunity to tour the pressing plant, go. Seriously. One of the coolest things I've done this trip.

But yeah. Dave Hause and RCR LPs should be on our doorsteps shortly.

Okay, I actually just took a tour of Gotta Groove Records, the plant that presses a lot of stuff for P+P, and I saw, with my own eyes, the remaining Dave Hause records, Red City Radio records, and a third release I don't remember the name of in the shipping bay, wrapped up and ready to go. And by the time I had left, the truck had arrived to pick it up.

If you have the opportunity to tour the pressing plant, go. Seriously. One of the coolest things I've done this trip.

But yeah. Dave Hause and RCR LPs should be on our doorsteps shortly.

oh hi, i'm tim, the qa guy.

Shipping from today according to his facebook and this comment.

"well, I'm glad it's finally shipping, but the Splash vinyl doesn't look that good. it's just black with a few dots... but oh well, just happy to get it. just angry that some guys on a forum got a copy of the tour one by emailing someone who went. coulda had it, but nah, I missed out. :("

Wow

"well, I'm glad it's finally shipping, but the Splash vinyl doesn't look that good. it's just black with a few dots... but oh well, just happy to get it. just angry that some guys on a forum got a copy of the tour one by emailing someone who went. coulda had it, but nah, I missed out. :("

Wow

Wow, indeed. Sorry I did a nice thing for people when he had them for the last four dates of the tour. ::)

God knows "German" could have asked me like the four of you did, if he had a feeling he wouldn't have been able to make it to a show.

Wow

I was one of those "forum" guys. Just waiting on my copy to get here.

It's in the mail. All but one of them are on the way (not naming names, but I packed the first three addresses I had). I ran out of mailers last night and didn't get more with enough time to pack the other before going to the post office.

If nothing else, you'll receive it with a quicker turnaround than P+P, even with my vacation factored in.

It's in the mail. All but one of them are on the way (not naming names, but I packed the first three addresses I had). I ran out of mailers last night and didn't get more with enough time to pack the other before going to the post office.

If nothing else, you'll receive it with a quicker turnaround than P+P, even with my vacation factored in.

Thanks again dude, you rule for doing this!

Thanks again dude, you rule for doing this!

Yeah, kudos to you...!!!

This showed up today after shipping on Wednesday. Looks good, even with the minimal splash. There's also an insert with lyrics. Still disappointed with P+P's lack of communication/replies concerning the delay but glad to have the album.

[image]

[image]

That second pic is exactly what I was hoping it'd look like. Working overtime today, can't wait to get home to see if mine came.