Star Wars Toys and Memorabilia

Bladerunner is better

fucking truth.

Uncalled for! Don't talk shit when it's unnecessary... God, I need to stop taking Star Wars so personally. Sorry.

My brother and I got a lot of original figures/sets from my older cousin. Death Star, Ewok Village, ton ton, Wicket, Ewok Chief, Akbar, Y-wing, Vader, Emperor, a few stormtroopers, trash compactor, and the list goes on. He refused (and still does) to give up his Yoda. I can't say I blame him. My brother and I also currently have a pretty awesome Star Wars Lego collection going. It's about 20 sets or so.

I was hardcore into Star Wars when I was a kid...as far as collecting the toys and action figures. These days I get a few things here and there...some specific characters and some statues and whatnot.

I collect for Japanes toys and memorabilia more than anything else. I have a large Evangelion collection.

I have a massive collection of original 70s/80s Star Wars stuff, as well as pretty much everything they put out for the first few years of the revival. I'd say probably up until about 1999, maybe? That newer stuff is worthless, but I'm sure I could fetch a pretty penny for most of the vintage stuff I have. I have some of the rarest, most expensive vehicles (desert skiff, complete Imperial Shuttle, etc.) and some of the most expensive figs (blue Snaggletooth, Han in carbonite, etc.). My plan was always to have a "toy room" when I was an adult. Unfortunately, I'm an adult without said room. I have a huge toy collection in my parents' basement in many giant rubbermaid bins along with my massive comic collection (which is still growing).