transit-something left behind

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's up at MTS. acoustic records bore me, in general, so i may pass on this. the shirt and print look swell, though!
i wouldn't sleep on this one, it's light years beyond a normal acoustic record.

i'm going to buy this based solely on your recommendation.

if i am not impressed...you will owe me the amount of the record. i WILL find you, too.

Am I the only one who didn't expect it to be this much?

Maybe I'm just a cheap ass...

Here's how I got that total:

LP = $13 ($15 for the 180 G black)

T-shirt = $10

Poster = $15

Poster tube = $2

Total = $40

It seems steep, but I figured it was the most reasonable way of doing it.

Oh no, that's fine, haha. Like I said, I think I'm just cheap. I think it was because I was thinking this was going to be more of an EP. And it's pushing more of a full length.

Is this a limited pressing by the way? Cause I'll totally pick this up later if it's still there.

Nevermind, it's a limited pressing. Oh well, hopefully there will still be some left.

Oh no, that's fine, haha. Like I said, I think I'm just cheap. I think it was because I was thinking this was going to be more of an EP. And it's pushing more of a full length.

Is this a limited pressing by the way? Cause I'll totally pick this up later if it's still there.

Nevermind, it's a limited pressing. Oh well, hopefully there will still be some left.

The vinyl is limited to 50 copies, we have about 140 left!

The vinyl is limited to 50 copies, we have about 140 left!

Limited to 50 but you have 140 left, that math does not compute ;)

it blows that i dont get paid till tomorrow as i am going to have the order 2 of the shirt and poster sets just to get the black and red verisons of this records and i have zero use for the posters and shirts . literally will be throwing the posters away ....joy .

I'm sure you will have no problem selling them.