Agnostic Front - That's Life 7" March 8th

Don't know if many will be interested in this, but I'll be picking this up when it comes out. New LP shortly after. (March 22nd.)

The That’s Life 7inch will feature two songs from My Life My Way – “That’s Life” and “Us Against The World” – and will be extremely limited to 2,000 copies worldwide. 1,000 copies of the 7inch will have silk-screened B-sides, while the other 1,000 copies will have hand-etched B-Sides. More information and photos coming soon to Bridge9.com.

http://www.bridge9.com/view-article/new-agnostic-front-7inch-coming-on-march-8th-from-b9

Why would you consider 2000 copies, "extremely" limited? Maybe if we are talking about a huge mainstream band here. I think using the word extermely might be a bit too extreme. ;)

About Agnostic Front. I love everything before the break up, the reunion record was okay but after that it all went downhill.

What was the reunion record? Another Voice? My fav agnostic front is the Something's Gotta Give-Riot Riot Upstart-Dead Yuppies Era...but I dug Warriors also. I know it's metal-ish or whatever, but it's good.

Definitely looking forward to new material.

• 2 weeks later...
I forgot to complain.....What the hell is it with B9 releasing these 7"s with songs that will be on the LP? It sucks there's not even an exclusive B-side. They did the same shit with the new Defeater 7".

personally, when Agnostic Front hits me up and says they only have 2 non-exclusive songs- would I want to put out a 7", I say yes. Say what you will about a band with a nearly 30 year history, but from where I've come from, it's an honor to work with them on any level.

We made a great effort to make it worth your while if you're a fan of the band, and we just got the test copies of the silk screened vinyl in - they look incredible.

Our last "single" for AF was in 2007. We pressed 2,500 copies, and sold them in like a month. In terms of HC - AF is a BIG band. Half of these will end up in Germany alone, no doubt.

Would have loved to have included exclusive tracks, but it wasn't on the table.

I guess in those terms....yeah, i'd have pressed it to. Even though I had a complaint.....still ordering. AF is a great band. I do like earlier stuff better, but still support them. 1st time I saw them live was about 20 years ago....damn I'm old. One of the best hardcore shows I've ever been to.

I guess in those terms....yeah, i'd have pressed it to. Even though I had a complaint.....still ordering. AF is a great band. I do like earlier stuff better, but still support them. 1st time I saw them live was about 20 years ago....damn I'm old. One of the best hardcore shows I've ever been to.

no worries I trust you'll dig the record when you get it, thank you for ordering!

the best thing about AF is how Roger and Vinny are genuinely the nicest dudes, especially after all these years in the band.

it's actually pretty hilarious - like a Stigma show Vinny walks back and forth like he's a total toughass don't mess with this guy kinda thing

When Roger Miret/Disasters and Stigma toured with street dogs I got a set list and was getting everybody to sign it and Stigma was like dude that's really cool like in 25 years of touring he's never seen anyone do it...it was pretty funny.

yeah back in 2001 when AF was touring with the Business, they played the Metro and I was working at the record store next door and we had a meet and greet/signing thing and at some point in the afternoon Roger came in and was like, "man, I just want to listen to Generation X, do you have any of their CDs?"

And we didn't, but we called around town and no other stores had any so I had my roommate burn their CD from home and bring it to the show and we gave it to him and he just gave us big hugs.

also on that tour the bands were fucking with each other via getting to the venue early and changing the band names on the marquees and so that night Agnostic Fuck played the metro, when we pointed it out to Stigma, he was like, goddammit Reach the Sky got us again!