HOT WATER MUSIC "the new what next" split-color LP

vardcore

Are all the HWM LPs getting the split color treatment?

This one was a last-minute brianstorm involving a phone call to the pressing plant... just in time! We don't have a big plan, but we will likely do a cool version of each LP whenever we need to order more records.

Go for it Var! I would love to have a collection of all the HWM LP's on this cool split color vinyl, especially since I'm now (finally) working on getting them all.

Thanks for the kind words and reactions, everyone! There will be a few surprises over the coming weeks. We do not have an overarching game plan, but I am right there with you: I am liking the vibe of a split-color series. I am not sure which album will run out next, but... for some reason "No Division" is calling out to me for a blue-white split color, or maybe a purple-white split color (a tip of the the hat to the original pressing)? This is spitballing, but... I'm sure I'm not alone. I maintain that when we make records like these, we are making them for ourselves. It keeps things interesting and exciting for us!

Would it be reasonable to assume the HWM would still be around when the next of their Live series is released?

This is what has been keeping me from ordering. I've been wanting to place a huge No Idea order for a while, but it seems every time I do it, something becomes available 3 days later.

And Var, is the split color Live at the Hardback LP still available? If so, I may just order today so I can make sure to get it.

Would it be reasonable to assume the HWM would still be around when the next of their Live series is released?

This is what has been keeping me from ordering. I've been wanting to place a huge No Idea order for a while, but it seems every time I do it, something becomes available 3 days later.

And Var, is the split color Live at the Hardback LP still available? If so, I may just order today so I can make sure to get it.

Looks like "Live At The Hardback" is still available. The link still works.

http://www.noidearecords.com/bands/releases/hwm_live.php

Yes indeed.

Looks like "Live At The Hardback" is still available. The link still works.

http://www.noidearecords.com/bands/releases/hwm_live.php

• 2 weeks later...