your valentine 2008

[image]

from her: (left to right) love note, germ pillow (she makes really cute germ pillows that i like alot), and a new tyvek wallet. overall, it was really sweet.

i got her: the new fake problems 7" on black (i made a cute valentine's day cover for her too with some pink paper, scissors, and a sharpie. hand numbered: 1/1!), a letter, and a mix cd with bright eyes, latterman, and some others.

good stuff!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest genericinsight

^^Haha, well in the grand scheme of things my V-day is never "happy". I've only once ever had someone to share it with.

but in the last few years I've learned to do something positive rather than just mope around and be all "wahh I'm single on v-day, woe is me". In which case means, I spend the day with friends or doing stuff to distract myself from it (like today - job interview, treated myself to lunch and record shopping).

I don't have a valentine, which is pretty ok by me. I don't feel like I'm missing out horribly, other than it's a good excuse to dress up nice. I ordered a record from Polyvinyl and they sent the usual sampler download card along with a Scooby Doo card with a mystery machine tattoo from "Danielle" and a watermelon airhead. That shit seriously made my night! I told one of my friends that I'm going to go ahead and assume this "Danielle" is a "smokin' babe" as it's the only card I'll be getting. Hahaha. That's almost sad.

I think this is her:

[image]

See, assumptions do pay off! I was right on the fuckin' money! Now to get me some VD loving...umm, Valentine's Day that is.

Scientific fact - I am the first person to make a Valentine's VD joke.

dudes, i dropped like $160 at dinner last night! that shit is bananas. don't go to a restaurant on valentine's day.

just walking around past all the bars/clubs/restaurants, i was appalled at some of the lines! rediculous! it would be so much more romantic to cook an awesome dinner for someone at home and save a shit load of money.