your valentine 2008

This is actually going to be the first bro-down Valentine's Day of my life I think. I mean aside from the times when I was a little kid. Even when I was single I whipped something up, but now, I could careless. I just want to hang out and relax.

Come on over tonight, dude! We can watch Lost and nerd out about records.

And maybe fuck afterward.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is actually going to be the first bro-down Valentine's Day of my life I think. I mean aside from the times when I was a little kid. Even when I was single I whipped something up, but now, I could careless. I just want to hang out and relax.

Pics or it didn't happen. Vidz too.

Guest falloutcollapse

I got her flowers and brought them to school and everything. And she's coming over in about an hour. I got her the Across the Universe DVD and this necklace from Urban Outfitters. Good stuff.

- 1: You won't get the Pen's game in Cleveland

- 2: You don't have HD-TV

- 3: You can't DVR Lost so that I can watch it after Evgeni Malkin scores 4 goals and 2 assists against the Carolina Hurricanes

+ 1: You do have a sweet record collection to nerd over.

Doing the single thing by watching We Own the Night and Lost tonight, and have the joy of finding out my ex girlfriend is getting engaged to her boyfriend of 5 months. Its a great day.

You do have the quite satisfaction of knowing that five months is not nearly enough time to know someone well enough to have a life long marriage and that chances are she'll wake up around early-30's late 20's, realize she's miserable and that she made a horrible mistake with the last however many years of her life.

Bonus points if dude has already put a baby in her and ruined her figure forever.

Happy Valentines day!

Doing the single thing by watching We Own the Night and Lost tonight, and have the joy of finding out my ex girlfriend is getting engaged to her boyfriend of 5 months. Its a great day.

You do have the quite satisfaction of knowing that five months is not nearly enough time to know someone well enough to have a life long marriage and that chances are she'll wake up around early-30's late 20's, realize she's miserable and that she made a horrible mistake with the last however many years of her life.

Bonus points if dude has already put a baby in her and ruined her figure forever.

Happy Valentines day!

Well she is 22, the guy is 29. I really dont give a fuck, but its really makes me feel like the 2 years that we were together was nothing more than bullshit.

Guest scriptedrain

Jess got me 3 awesome records (listed below), candy, and a ticket to Comeback Kid / Crime in Stereo!

Brand New - Sic Transit Glory... Glory Fades (Pink Vinyl, /500!)

Death Cab for Cutie - (Fan Club Promo)

Split: B. Fleischmann / E*vax (Clear Vinyl)

She also wants me to tell you guys that she got really cool gifts too but she's too sick to go on her computer right now.

my gf who knows nothign about records at all bought me coliseum- no salvation for vday from virgil, apparently I left the browser up after posting a want for it, she lurked it and bought it. nice. Just put it on in front of her and her jaw dropped hahahaha she had no clue what she was buying

Guest scriptedrain
my gf who knows nothign about records at all bought me coliseum- no salvation for vday from virgil, apparently I left the browser up after posting a want for it, she lurked it and bought it. nice. Just put it on in front of her and her jaw dropped hahahaha she had no clue what she was buying

Haha awesome. Was she surprised in a good way or a bad way (in other words, did she like it?)?

Guest genericinsight

I had a job interview today. After said job interview was over, I commuted into Manhattan, got Indian food for lunch and then went record shopping.

came home and slept for 3 hours.

any other day for me aside from the fact that my brother went nuts and bought our grandma a 46" high def tv for V-Day... she's amazed.

/end typical "What single people do on Valentine's Day post"