your valentine 2008

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got her a pair of shoes and was going to get her something else but havent been able to leave my house since sunday because of my flu and 102 fever. i feel like shit because i dont even have a card. oh i guess i gave her something else too.... my sickness! I SUCK

but i did get a VC box yesterday with her name on it but i have no idea whats in side.

we will probably do the Vday thing next week instead

She's in Chicago and I'm here, so we're not really celebrating until next weekend when I'm going out there and taking her to Foo Fighters/Against Me!. I did buy her a box of chocolates and mail it to her along with a few mix CDs, though, and I also spur-of-the-moment ordered her a pair of shoes off of Zappo's (which were apparently the wrong style and color, even though she's been hinting toward this specific style and color for weeks).

She's going to come home to flowers and then we're watching Lost, then going to this great restaurant called Tila's (yes, they serve tequila, but not the myspace kind). Then hopefully I'm getting laid.

sounds like my valentine's day. no tila's, though. i'm not sure how the night is gonna go - if we're gonna skip lost or wait until it's over to go to dinner - but we're going to this amazing place called The Italian Affair