Against Me! "Total Clarity" out on Fat in May

patron

[image]

Essentially The Original Cowboy pt 2. Searching For A Former Clarity demos (including the stolen demo) on LP called Total Clarity. Comes out May 24th on Fat Wreck, although they haven't added it to their site yet.

http://wp.me/pPl1H-1Zv

http://ifeelsicktomystomach.blogspot.com/2011/02/total-clarity.html

1. Miami

2. The Shaker

3. Justin

4. Exhaustion & Disgust

5. Unprotected Sex With Multiple Partners

6. The Energizer

7. Violence

8. The Mover

9. How Low

10. Joy

11. Holy Shit

12. Lost And Searching In America

13. Problems

14. Money Changes Everything

15. Total Clarity

I don't think it's a cash grab at all. People have loved this demos since they leaked before that album came out so I think it's awesome that they are finally readily available... and also available on vinyl. I love how people will try to find fault with this band whatever they do. For the record, I think this is going to be way better than the Original Cowboy.

I don't think it's a cash grab at all. People have loved this demos since they leaked before that album came out so I think it's awesome that they are finally readily available... and also available on vinyl. I love how people will try to find fault with this band whatever they do. For the record, I think this is going to be way better than the Original Cowboy.

oh no, i'm not trying to find fault in them at all. they're actually one of my favorite bands, and i have almost everything by them (aside from white crosses). i think it's going to be great.

Same here, man. I wonder how fast the colored vinyl will sell out since it seems like it took No Idea months to unload 500 copies of White Crosses on white vinyl.

I wouldn't use that as an indicator, even in the slightest. FAT albums almost always go fast, especially a band like Against Me!. Additionally, the No Idea color of White Crosses was not the only color, nor did it come out at the same time as the other colors.

I get what Adam is saying, I guess I was just surprised that it took so long for the mere fact that No Idea went through so many variants of their previous releases—also coloring my judgment is the fact that while "White Crosses" isn't my favorite AM! album, I think it has some solid songs on it... although I know that's not a popular opinion here.