Urban Outfitters Clearance (and Stealing Stuff)

yeah. I had a bag from hot topic with some records in it... walked into Urban Outfitters, looked through the vinyl, picked a couple out, and walked to the back of the store and put them in the hot topic bag, and walked out

fucking low life.

^^this

i was trying to beat around the bush but seemed outnumbered by thieves. could not believe what i was reading

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

UO is a kewl store just I stick w/ Burberry and Lacoste when it comes to clothing. As for vinyl, way overpriced and I would rather buy from one of the several local Record Stores in Cleveland. I want to go to go to UO just for the experience, I can't see myself buying anything other than a Mustache pillow case.

UO is a kewl store just I stick w/ Burberry and Lacoste when it comes to clothing. As for vinyl, way overpriced and I would rather buy from one of the several local Record Stores in Cleveland. I want to go to go to UO just for the experience, I can't see myself buying anything other than a Mustache pillow case.

Easy there Carles...

i think stealing is one of the lowest things someone can do

edit: just noticed that sonsofvipers was the one who made the stealing comment. not to start an argument or call you out because you were a good seller, but kinda irksome since you go to a christian university and also sold me records. i hope none of mine were ones you did not originally pay for...

edit: just noticed that sonsofvipers was the one who made the stealing comment. not to start an argument or call you out because you were a good seller, but kinda irksome since you go to a christian university and also sold me records. i hope none of mine were ones you did not originally pay for...

I wonder what Jesus would do...

so, it's good to know that you think that rape, assault and murder are on the same level as stealing from a faceless corporation that contributes nothing to society.

Rape isn't a form of stealing?

I almost originally typed a disclaimer in my previous comment and actually did, but then deleted it...

It was something along the lines of "and by stealing I do not mean only the stealing of tangible items, but the act of taking something not rightfully yours or that you worked for or have paid for"

so, it's good to know that you think that rape, assault and murder are on the same level as stealing from a faceless corporation that contributes nothing to society.

Rape isn't a form of stealing?

I almost originally typed a disclaimer in my previous comment and actually did, but then deleted it...

It was something along the lines of "and by stealing I do not mean only the stealing of tangible items, but the act of taking something not rightfully yours or that you worked for or have paid for"

i work and pay for all kinds of sex

"There is only one sin, only one. And that is theft. Every other sin is a variation of theft... When you kill a man, you steal a life. You steal his wife's right to a husband, rob his children of a father. When you tell a lie, you steal someone's right to the truth. When you cheat, you steal the right to fairness. "