HWM @ Bamboozle Left

mediocore

Couldn't find any other mention of this on the boards, so here it is: http://www.thebamboozleleft.com/

The 2-day lineup is ridiculously good and blows away anything Warped's done since about 1998 or so. Granted, there are still some pretty shitty bands playing, but the good FAR outweighs the bad.

Dead to Me's playing it as well, but they haven't been added to the website yet.

how random is it that 7seconds got added?

i saw 7seconds a few years back w/ bouncing souls, street dogs, and i believe the loved ones opened up for them.

pretty awesome show i must say.

i went to that show in anaheim. there was some girl on stage during 7seconds who just go-go dancing during their entire set. all she was missing was her stripper pole but it seemed like she was with the band even though they never acknowledged her existence. one of the most random things ive seen at a show.

i saw 7seconds a few years back w/ bouncing souls, street dogs, and i believe the loved ones opened up for them.

pretty awesome show i must say.

i went to that show in anaheim. there was some girl on stage during 7seconds who just go-go dancing during their entire set. all she was missing was her stripper pole but it seemed like she was with the band even though they never acknowledged her existence. one of the most random things ive seen at a show.

ahh, the one that i went to was the el rey show in los angeles.

im not 100% sure, but that girld COULD of been a wife from one of the members of 7seconds.

are sets 30 minutes long?

Nevermind -- from Bamboozle Left's FAQ:

WHAT TIME DOES THE BAMBOOZLE LEFT START?

Doors on both days are at 11:00am. On Saturday, the show ends at 10:30pm. On Sunday, the show ends at 10:00pm.

They still don't have a number of stages determined, but I'd imagine most of the sets would be around 30-min. Maybe some of the bigger acts will get 45 or so?

alright, thanks man. i feel sad because they have some great bands playing, and shook ones got added on top of that. i was planning to go, but picked up alkaline trio tickets on that weekend without thinking, such they're playing in such a small venue.

oh well, i hope that anyone who goes has a great time. sounds like it'll be fun this year.