Benton Falls - guilt beats hate LP for sale

These were never very well distributed and the label had them sitting in a closet somewhere.

Only about 100 or 150 copies ever actually got OUT there to people for sale, and its not very easy to find. A bunch more got lost and/or damaged. I recently got the rest of the labels back catalog (feel free to pick up a box the compass 10", under a dying sun LP, funeral diner 4 way split LP, endzweck 7", or senneval 7" for cheap while you are at it!)

i know some people on this board like this band, and i know a bunch of people have been looking for it, so pick it up. Its 10 bucks.

this isnt a pre-order or advance order or anything.

I also got 2 test presses of the record. rather than sell them off or try to get big bucks for them, i think im going to give them away. so i guess, anyone who orders this record in the next month or so will have their name set aside to be randomly chosen to get the test press in the mail.

the LP is only 10 bucks.

www.vinyljunkiedistro.com

its really awesome to see that im not the only person whos ever listened to this band.

hopefully ill be able to pick up both albums as well

• 2 weeks later...

glad it came in. i sent one test press out already to some kid. not sure if he posts here, but he posts on DF.

the other winner hasnt been chosen yet. but will be!

also, i got a restock in of the fighting starlight LPs so if you were waiting to order both at the same time, you can go ahead now!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...