MLIW-MIA lp, Mono-Gone 3xlp

TRL

Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:39 am Post subject: Reply with quote

The vinyl is delayed for everyone, not just our mail order customers. Retail stores won't have the vinyl on street date, though they will have the CD.

We're shipping out all the vinyl mail orders this week, so look out for then in the coming 7-21 days (depending on where you're located in the world).

Thanks for your patience with this,

TRL

TRL

Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:39 am Post subject: Reply with quote

The vinyl is delayed for everyone, not just our mail order customers. Retail stores won't have the vinyl on street date, though they will have the CD.

We're shipping out all the vinyl mail orders this week, so look out for then in the coming 7-21 days (depending on where you're located in the world).

Thanks for your patience with this,

TRL

well there ya go... thanks!

I spoke to joe on wednesday and he said the remainder of the preorders were going out on thursday. Don't overload him with a million emails. Lifeline is literally a one man operation and joe works a ton of hours over 2 jobs. I'm right there with ya In wanting the MLIW lp as soon as possible, but rest assured you will get them very soon. The only reason the band has them on tour is because they stopped by to grab some equipment and it happened to be the day the lps arrived

id just like to say i think joe is a good dude if i came across like i felt otherwise above. he always come through and always drops in a personal note in all of my purchases. MLIW (there i go making abbreviations again...) is one of my fav bands so im just anxiously anticipating getting this bad boy into my hands...