Stars- Set Yourself on Fire question...

ok...so Ive been after this record for a bit now and one popped up from some Canadian company on eBay for $15. The image was from the CD cover with the hand and the words behind it...I bought anyways cuz it explicitly said vinyl release and I thought maybe they just used a stock image, and...it was mad cheap yo.

I got it and its indeed vinyl, 180g in fact, but everything I find online about the vinyl release has the separate cover art with the lady in the ski mask with the blow torch that was pressed by City Slang, this one saying it was pressed by Arts and Crafts...my question is, is this a boot or real? I just can't find ANY info on the 180g press and I wondered how many were pressed with this art. May not be googling hard enough, but I'm just pretty curious since I opened it expecting other artwork. Anyone have any insight or care enough about Stars to know, hehe. thanks!

i can't find any info on it either. doesn't look like there was ever even a second pressing. how weird. you could always message the seller and tell them that you have reason to believe it's a bootleg and let him explain to you where it's from. if it is a boot, he'll be quick to refund you to avoid the neg feedback, and if it isn't, he'll know!

I knew that Arts and Crafts was there label I just can find info on how the vinyl release was done by City Slang instead, but this mentions nothing. and it sounds freakin awesome so even if it is a boot I'm still super happy with it :P I'm just curious about it. and yeah the one in the store is the remix of the album unfortunately.