FS: Brand New YFW / Jacks Mannequin EIT 1st Press!

robobob

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why when I look at your history have you sold like 12 Copeland Beneath the Medicine Tree's, 12 Brand New Your Favorite Weapon's, a bunch of Circa Survive , a bunch of Deja Entendu's, etc. What'd you have a hand in the pressing and you hoarded for cashing in? Insane.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=field6689&&_trksid=p4340.l2560&iid=110658987541&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSelle

you're a joke dude

100% satisfaction doesnt change that you have been taking advantage of the market after somehow finding a truck load of these records.

so how many copies of your favorite weapon do you actually own? i keep seeing "this is my last sealed mystery copy!" and "this is my last white copy!"

dude clearly didn't know what he was getting into. YFW is a sensitive topic around here.

welcome to the belly of the beast.

i dont think he expected people to recognize his name for some reason. otherwise he had to know what he was getting into.

Guest vinyldoa

if you're not straight about how you got them, that'll just make people distrust you and be less likely to buy from you. it just doesn't make sense that you'd buy and then sell at the same price, there would be no profit to donate

i also save up my money for the things i like, and i paid $100 for one copy of this.

you still have not given us any reason to trust you for having such an inflated collection of this same record.

your last one didn't break $200 homie.

just doesn't make sense to me. sorry and good luck!

http://www.popsike.com/BRAND-NEW-Your-Favorite-Weapon-100-deja-entendu-thrice/120569264577.html

that was from May 2010....this link here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&rt=nc&nma=true&item=120679993663&si=iz0JwDwK7cc6cUYSzSYTEuWjJYo%253D&viewitem=#ht_500wt_1156 is from February 2011 AKA last month. You're stretching the truth dude! Sell em for what they're worth, drop the dumb prices. That $800 was a fluke and you know it. Sketchball