FS: Brand New YFW / Jacks Mannequin EIT 1st Press!

robobob

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, if he said, "I bought 10 copies in 2001 and I've been saving them because I had a feeling this record would blow up" then most of would probably buy it.

This guy has been trying to peddle stuff on the boards this time around instead of eBay. There's a reason for it.

Just put it on eBay and shut the fuck up.

Just put it on eBay with a reasonable starting bid and shut the fuck up.

they are on ebay. he makes 5 consecutive auctions with the same records in different lots waiting to see which one goes first. while pushing them on forums at the same time.

but theres nothing sketchy about it.

they are on ebay. he makes 5 consecutive auctions with the same records in different lots waiting to see which one goes first. while pushing them on forums at the same time.

but theres nothing sketchy about it.

I know, I said "Just put it on eBay with a reasonable starting bid and shut the fuck up."

Do you think his opening prices are reasonable?

I don't see why the OP doesn't use the 'Buy-It-Now or best offer' option on ebay. Seems like the way to go with these terrible, ridiculously overpriced records.

Just set the BIN at $1000 and fish through the offers till you get one you like. It's not like there will be a shortage of offers.

if people suddenly lost all memory of your favorite weapon going for such insane prices, what do you suppose theyd be worth these days?

it doesnt seem like there is any sort of shortage of them at this point.