No Sleep Records Subscriptions are up

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Said it was too much but then tax return came in so I flaked and got tier 5. Go me.

+1 for weak will power! i think this is gonna be well worth it. that wharf rats 7" is already pretty interesting.

Wharf Rats is what sent me over the edge as my mouse hovered over the "Checkout" button.

I will definitely buy tier 5 when I have the money. Was already planning on buying most No Sleep releases this year, plus I gotta have anything that involves exclusivity and La Dispute.

Agreed. I've come to terms with the fact i cant afford it this paycheck though. Heres hoping this lasts for a few weeks :/

Only just noticed tier 3. Works out about $110 for me including shipping. The only thing I really want is the Wharf Rats 7" - Are these flipable? Not bothered about making money, as long as I can get some of it back by selling the ones I don't like.

No clue I flaked and got tier 5 so I'm sure I'm getting stuff I don't want.

Only just noticed tier 3. Works out about $110 for me including shipping. The only thing I really want is the Wharf Rats 7" - Are these flipable? Not bothered about making money, as long as I can get some of it back by selling the ones I don't like.

No clue I flaked and got tier 5 so I'm sure I'm getting stuff I don't want.

or maybe the catalogue this year will spot on and everything will be good!

• 3 weeks later...