Portugal. The Man: Satanic Satanist German Repress

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, its 20€ for one record, around 5€ to get the record to my place (if the total of my order will be over 100€ shipping to me will be free) plus shipping to whoevers place in the us.

shipping to the us will be at least 10€, probably higher dependig on how heavy the package will be in the end.

i definitely wouldnt say no to a bonus, haha.

as for payment, id like people to either send the money as a gift or add the paypal-fees. i hope thats ok for everybody. i can forward yall to my ebay feedback and a few people ive traded/had deals with haha.

we already got six people here if i counted correctly, ill have to see how many i can order. im not at home right now but i can tell you on sunday. i might have to buy an extra mailer if too many want a copy.

yeah, its 20€ for one record, around 5€ to get the record to my place (if the total of my order will be over 100€ shipping to me will be free) plus shipping to whoevers place in the us.

shipping to the us will be at least 10€, probably higher dependig on how heavy the package will be in the end.

i definitely wouldnt say no to a bonus, haha.

as for payment, id like people to either send the money as a gift or add the paypal-fees. i hope thats ok for everybody. i can forward yall to my ebay feedback and a few people ive traded/had deals with haha.

we already got six people here if i counted correctly, ill have to see how many i can order. im not at home right now but i can tell you on sunday. i might have to buy an extra mailer if too many want a copy.

OK so how would this work ? after we pay yarostino, we pay someone else in the us to ship again(who?)? how do we figure shipping costs for everyone? Dont know where everyone else is at but im in ohio.

ok, there are 8 people right now. id say thats enough for the moment, i have to see how many copies i can get into that one big mailer i have haha.

also, i still cant tell you how much shipping to US will be. ill get my lazy ass to the post office and see if i can get some info out of them.

robobob, im fine with sending you the package so you will forward it to the people.

i will send a pm to the eight people with an approximate total to see if everybody's still down for ordering it.