Academy Fight Song / Copeland

Has anyone else had a bad experience with Academy Fight Song? I've had an awful time with them since purchasing Copeland - In Motion. Here's the deal:

I purchased Copeland - In Motion (Brown) on November 18th.

I received a warped copy of the record on February 8th.

After trying to get ahold of RJ for three weeks, he finally responds on February 28th after I post on here about receiving a warped record and no response. His response email said that he'd send me a replacement record.

On March 11th, I emailed RJ asking if the record had shipped - with no response.

On March 23rd, I emailed RJ again asking if the record had shipped - no response.

It's now March 25th, and all I have is a warped record that wont play.

Yeah I emailed RJ since my No Trigger 7" never came, and it's been almost 2 weeks and still nothing. I figured he's always been decent about getting shit done so I'm not really worried about it, but you're not the only one not getting a response.

Edit: I emailed him 2 weeks ago, it's been over a month since the EP came out. Just wanted to clarify so it didn't seem like I ordered the record 2 weeks ago and am bitching because it hasn't come yet.

ive had similar experiences with communication but he always does you right in the end. he operates two record labels by himself so he's pretty busy. no excuse to not get back to you but he'll get you your record and give you like a 20% off or something. he's a good guy and he'll give you the hook up - just might take a little while

i emailed him because of a warped cover (the record was alright), he send out a new copy, put the record itself out of the cover as i asked him to do and everythings perfect.

personally i cant tell enough how great the service is! im sure you will hear from him sooner or later.

what email adress did you write to? i had two adresses and he responded pretty fast via [email protected]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Yeah, he doesn't respond to my emails anymore. I understand that he might be busy, but this has been going on since last November... unacceptable if you ask me.

I found a phone number for him, might try calling him: 210-632-7128

yea putting peoples personal phone numbers on a message board is a good thing to do. ::)

Yeah, he doesn't respond to my emails anymore. I understand that he might be busy, but this has been going on since last November... unacceptable if you ask me.

yea putting peoples personal phone numbers on a message board is a good thing to do. ::)

If he's not responding to emails nor threads on a message board he now has partial stake in, what else would you recommend he do to get a hold of him?

If he's not responding to emails nor threads on a message board he now has partial stake in, what else would you recommend he do to get a hold of him?

would you put your personal cell phone number on the internet?

You could have atleast put my office number instead of my cell phone ;D

I'll do my best to get back to all of these e-mails today, I apologize for the delay.