Blink182-Mark Tom & Travis Show2xLP 2ndPress

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I take it this one is completely sold out. if anyone knows if there is a possibility anymore might go up on HT.com any information would be great if not I'm going to syracuse in 2 weeks so I'll have to check out the various Hot Topic stores in that area.

No more are going up on HT.com. This thing sold insanely fast.

There's maybe a couple hundred out in HT stores and after that its gone. Ill try to get a current list of stores that have this. Will post as soon as I get it.

See, this is the reason why it can be ridiculous to be on this board.. Because half of the people here don't give a shit about anything.. If you had waited until the morning, you would have realized that I put that on eBay because the only offers I got were to ship to Canada.. And I've never done that so I said I'd let him know.. And I messaged some people saying I put that one on eBay because my hot topic store still had some others that I'd be happy to pick up for them without charging them extra.. God forbid you ever gave anybody a chance.. Just think if I had added an "s" to vinyl.. Oh jeez, I might have been shot.

You're no hero, and if you have such a problem with the boards I promise nobody would miss you.

So I take it this one is completely sold out. if anyone knows if there is a possibility anymore might go up on HT.com any information would be great if not I'm going to syracuse in 2 weeks so I'll have to check out the various Hot Topic stores in that area.

No more are going up on HT.com. This thing sold insanely fast.

There's maybe a couple hundred out in HT stores and after that its gone. Ill try to get a current list of stores that have this. Will post as soon as I get it.

Much appreciated! Thanks :)

See, this is the reason why it can be ridiculous to be on this board.. Because half of the people here don't give a shit about anything.. If you had waited until the morning, you would have realized that I put that on eBay because the only offers I got were to ship to Canada.. And I've never done that so I said I'd let him know.. And I messaged some people saying I put that one on eBay because my hot topic store still had some others that I'd be happy to pick up for them without charging them extra.. God forbid you ever gave anybody a chance.. Just think if I had added an "s" to vinyl.. Oh jeez, I might have been shot.

You're no hero, and if you have such a problem with the boards I promise nobody would miss you.

haha never called my self a hero bud.. and there are more than enough kind people to stay on the boards for

Aww for fuck sake. I just sold my extra orange copy of The Bouncing Souls-Hopeless Romantic to a guy on here and lost money cuz I didn't realize he was from Canada and I thought I paid 13.99 but it was actually 14.99. I had already quoted him, so a deal is a deal. I just don't get people capitalizing off a record that JUST came out because people live in a place that didn't get it or missed out on it due to assfucks that had to buy em all up. What is wrong with this board? Be nice! >:(

Aww for fuck sake. I just sold my extra orange copy of The Bouncing Souls-Hopeless Romantic on orange to a guy on here and lost money cuz I didn't realize he was from Canada and I thought I paid 13.99 but it was actually 14.99. I had already quoted him, so a deal is a deal. I just don't get people capitalizing off a record that JUST came out because people live in a place that didn't get it or missed out on it due to assfucks that had to buy em all up. What is wrong with this board? Be nice! >:(

Timez R tough. Git monie$

I already bought a copy from someone else. Customer service is basically useless btw.

suck my records. give me my dick.

Really? They just sent me a $50.00 gift card for screwing up a couple of my orders. Painless mistakes. I think i'll use it now to order a couple copies of MTTS. go to your jack yard and back off!