Blink182-Mark Tom & Travis Show2xLP 2ndPress

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe how much people are paying for these on Ebay.

Its funny to me that a person could be a big enough fan of a band to spend crazy amounts of money on their vinyl but have no idea how to find info on said release. Taking 2 seconds to google "The Mark Tom and Travis Show vinyl" will give you a link to the HT site to buy this on the first page of the google search.

I can't believe how much people are paying for these on Ebay.

Its funny to me that a person could be a big enough fan of a band to spend crazy amounts of money on their vinyl but have no idea how to find info on said release. Taking 2 seconds to google "The Mark Tom and Travis Show vinyl" will give you a link to the HT site to buy this on the first page of the google search.

You know I think this all the time when I see people paying ridiculous prices fir things that are still in stock in stores. Man...its called google

My order has been with HT.com for over a week, says "order editting" and I've not had any response to my emails. This isn't the forum for bitching by any means, but has anyone else had problems? Especially if you're getting it shipped outside the US.

Well thats not good. Id recommend giving customer service a call right now. They should be able to help you out.

My order has been with HT.com for over a week, says "order editting" and I've not had any response to my emails. This isn't the forum for bitching by any means, but has anyone else had problems? Especially if you're getting it shipped outside the US.

Well thats not good. Id recommend giving customer service a call right now. They should be able to help you out.

Good advice, I hope the call doesn't cost as much as the records though! ;D

Looks like the band in auctioning off a signed copy of the album if anyone's interested for Tornado relief. I sent the band 3 copies a couple weeks ago so Im assuming this is one of them. Pretty cool.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110693330887

:)

I went to my local hot topic 2 weeks ago and ordered it in store to have it shipped to the store (to save on shipping) and I still haven't heard anything. The only notification I received was via email where they told me that my order submitted successfully when I ordered it. Thinking I should call to see if they have it tomorrow..

I went to my local hot topic 2 weeks ago and ordered it in store to have it shipped to the store (to save on shipping) and I still haven't heard anything. The only notification I received was via email where they told me that my order submitted successfully when I ordered it. Thinking I should call to see if they have it tomorrow..

Yea should have been there by now. Call the store and if they dont have it have them check on it for you.

Definitely call. That happened when I ordered Glassjaw - Worship & Tribute to be shipped to the store. The only thing I got throughout a week was a confirmation email. I called them and they just happen to get it in that day.

• 3 weeks later...
Maybe its just me, but has anyone else noticed the poor resolution of the front and back covers?

Just came in here to say this. It's definitely noticeable. One of the reasons I buy music is for the art, so it's a bummer when it's not up to par.

That said, the records themselves look and sound great.

They definitely blew up the CD art. Just checked mine. Didn't notice at first either, but if you look closely you easily can see pixels. I highly doubt that only some are like this, that wouldn't really make sense. People that can't see it either aren't looking close enough or have no idea about picture quality.