Blink182-Mark Tom & Travis Show2xLP 2ndPress

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nauticaboi555
Really? Fuck Hot Topic!

Thanks for shopping at Hottopic.com!

We really hate delivering bad news, but unfortunately, the following item(s) sold out and is/are no longer available:

ITEM # DESCRIPTION QTY PRICE

361882 000 0000 0000 2XLP|BLINK182-MARKTO - NONE NO 1 15.99

I got this same message earlier today. Not too happy abounit, especially considering that I ordered the item over the phone on Thursday and they certainly should have known. Ugh.

Totally bummed. Ordered two of these from HT.com on Friday, one for me and one for a friend who's a huge fan, and got an email Sunday saying that I'd been refunded because they weren't actually in stock. What a HUGE let down. Now the site's updated to show that they're sold out, but when I ordered there was no sign of them being sold out. After receiving that message I jumped on eBay, and as much as I didn't feel like coughing up more so someone else could profit, I found someone selling them for $35. Not a huge price hike, so I went for it... Just got another email saying they actually didn't have the 3 that they were advertising. Another total bummer. I just wanted to spin some colorful live Blink and surprise my friend! :(

Yeah, what a dipshit. You pay listing fees out your ass, and piss people off. Just list the thing for .99. You will get what you deserve, or i should say what the market dictates which will be more than 30.00. Then to act like your helping people is pretty crazy.

See, this is the reason why it can be ridiculous to be on this board.. Because half of the people here don't give a shit about anything.. If you had waited until the morning, you would have realized that I put that on eBay because the only offers I got were to ship to Canada.. And I've never done that so I said I'd let him know.. And I messaged some people saying I put that one on eBay because my hot topic store still had some others that I'd be happy to pick up for them without charging them extra.. God forbid you ever gave anybody a chance.. Just think if I had added an "s" to vinyl.. Oh jeez, I might have been shot.

If you guys are thinking that this is him as a another different name, haha, it's not, I can give you a list of people that I've dealt with that I think would send over some good credit..

So like I was going to say,

IF ANYBODY NEEDS ONE, besides a few of these 'gentlemen' right here^, fell free to contact me and I would be happy to go to my hot topic to see if they still have it. Last time I was there, they had around 4