RSD 2011 INTEGRITY, GEHENNA, ROT IN HELL + 7"

To celebrate Record Store Day (April 16th 2011) Organized Crime Records have teamed up with some amazing bands to bring you the No Peace/ War 7” compilation. No Peace/ War was conceived nearly 2 decades ago by Dwid Hellion of INTEGRITY. The compilation was to include some of his favorite western hardcore bands paying homage to some of his favorite Japanese hardcore bands. Originally it was scheduled to be one of the seminal Blood Book 7” singles. Unfortunately No Peace/ War was indefinitely shelved due to unforeseen forces. Now 17 years later the compilation will finally see the light of day. Included on No Peace/ War are exclusive tracks by INTEGRITY, GEHENNA, VVEGAS, CAPE OF BATS and ROT IN HELL each covering their favorite Japanese hardcore songs.

You can pick it up on 04/16/11 one of these shops.

USA

RECKLESS RECORDS (www.reckless.com)

RECKLESS will have the Clear Blue vinyl version limited to 135 that is exclusive to them alone in the United States.

After 04/16/11 Reckless will make any copies they have left available to 1 per customer on their website for mail order.

INTERNATIONAL

RITUAL MUSIC AND BOOK, Melbourne, Australia (http://ritualmusicandbooks.wordpress.com)

LUNA SEMPER D.O.O., Zagreb Croatia (www.dirtyoldempire.com)

GREEN HELL, Munster, Germany (www.greenhell.de)

BURNOUT, Hamburg, Germany (www.burnoutrecords.de)

UNDERDOG, Cologne, Germany (www.underdogrecordstore.de)

CORETEX, Berlin, Germany (www.coretexrecords.com)

PER KORO RECORDS, Bielefeld Germany (www.perkoro.com/home.php)

All of the international accounts will have the Clear Yellow vinyl version limited to 185 for Europe only.

If your store in Europe would like to carry this release for Record Store Day, have them contact Revelation Records ( http://revhq.com ).

USA VERSION

[image]

INTERNATIONAL VERSION

[image]

• 3 weeks later...
They have them online at Reckless. Search "No Peace". I just snagged a copy. They also put up their other leftover RSD releases and I was able to get the YOT 7" I couldn't yesterday.

Shit. If I had known they also had some of the Rev RSD stuff I would have combined it w/ the No Peace 7"...oh well...not gonna place another order for $10 shipping...or something like that.

Anyone get an extra copy of this they would be willing to part with?? I'm willing to pay extra for your time too ;)

They have them online at Reckless. Search "No Peace". I just snagged a copy. They also put up their other leftover RSD releases and I was able to get the YOT 7" I couldn't yesterday.

Thanks so much. Was able to order the Rekords pic disc I was looking for a few others.

Andrew, you're in Martinsburg, did you make it out to Winchester (Chester Records) for RSD? My buddy Nate put on a pretty good little soirée with bands, and had a solid selection of RSD titles

No unfortunately I didn't go anywhere for RSD. Do you know if he has any leftovers from Sat? I've been meaning to head to Chester Records and Ear Food and left over RSD titles might just be that reason.

Andrew, you're in Martinsburg, did you make it out to Winchester (Chester Records) for RSD? My buddy Nate put on a pretty good little soirée with bands, and had a solid selection of RSD titles

No unfortunately I didn't go anywhere for RSD. Do you know if he has any leftovers from Sat? I've been meaning to head to Chester Records and Ear Food and left over RSD titles might just be that reason.

well i know for a fact earfood isn't gonna have shit in the way of RSD stuff haha. If you dig hard enough though, you can find some amazing stuff there ($20 London Calling test press woop woop! haha)

On Sunday i know nate had some leftovers though; i remember the dangermouse record for sure, but there were a couple others. Go check it out though man, his stock is pretty badass regardless.

There were a couple cheap 7"s there from a Va Band who used screens from Sunn Amps instead of sleeves. pretty rad stuff

Just got shipping notification from Reckless. I guess I got lucky.

Same here. They weren't able to fill the Youth Of Today RSD 7" that I ordered along with it but oh well. This was the release that I was really wanting anythow. I was also able to get 2 copies of the Euro version from a store in Australia. Hope those arrive without incident.