Sigur Ros question

Would it be better to buy all the recent DMM represses of their albums or get the " In Frozen Sea" Box set?

I've heard the boxset's vinyl are flimsy and warp easily, but the packaging looks so beautiful.

Again, it may seem like a pointless thread, but I've always wondered on what exactly to buy.

i have the boxset and i dont think they're that flimsy, and none of mine have warped yet haha. I chose the boxset because it was cheaper than buying the three albums seperate (at the time). if it's cheaper to buy them separately i would, but the boxset is still wonderful to have if you especially want the new art.

back when that set came out, my girlfriend at the time told me she considered getting it for me for my birthday. i really dont remember what she got instead, so im gonna say she should have gone with the set.

but she did buy me a first press of ( ) about 5 years ago.

I'm surprised the box set hasn't sold out yet.

They made 5,000 copies of a $150 vinyl box set of a semi-obscure Icelandic band. Shocking they still have them in stock.

What's odd is that I can't find their outrageously overpriced Pixies box set on the site anymore. Maybe they were embarrassed of themselves and removed it?

I'm surprised the box set hasn't sold out yet.

They made 5,000 copies of a $150 vinyl box set of a semi-obscure Icelandic band. Shocking they still have them in stock.

What's odd is that I can't find their outrageously overpriced Pixies box set on the site anymore. Maybe they were embarrassed of themselves and removed it?

Guess again:

https://secure.infomercial.tv/www_v2/templates/2142/store2.html