New CTTS album Kickstarter. $50 for a Test Press.

What is up with this trend is selling overpriced mass produced "test presses"?

If anyone is an Ashers, Scarred, or Defiance fan, 40 bucks will get you an /20 test press of any of those albums.

I only have the labels and lacquers done now, so I guess... pre-order for test presses!

If anyone is actually guilable enough to buy a test press, I will seriously sell you one for 40 bucks. Must know in advance so I can get multiple test presses besides the usual 9, which go to band, freebies, and me.

One of the laziest kickstarters i've seen, in terms of both the goal and the rewards. Music is theoretically these people's passion, yet between the four of them they can't scrape together $2500 (in seven years!) to make a new album?

$20 gets you a digital download of a live set from 2007. LOLOL. Fuck these people.

We've launched a Kickstarter campaign to raise the last few dollars we need to finish up in the studio. Anything above our goal will go towards the wicked LP packaging you know we want to do.

Thanks to your comments, I think we've come up with some great rewards for you guys, and I hope you know how much you mean to us.

Please tell eve...ryone about it. Thank you! Kathleen/CTTS

according to the band, the extra money will be used for the package of the album