PO - Man Overboard The Human Highlight Reel

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pre-Ordered the Deluxe (w/CD) and the two vinyl variants :) This shirt will be a welcome addition to the wardrobe, looks great and will be the eighth shirt (tenth piece of clothing if I include the hoodie & pullover)!

Jeff, shot you an email via the site regarding shipping costs.

Anyone know someone who is willing to part with a test press of either (or both) of the Transit split or The Absolute Worst 7"s?

So, what are the release dates on these new releases? I too just dropped a good bit of change in the store.

Man Overboard - May 10

TWY will be shipping in about two weeks

Seahaven and Daylight will be done at the same time as Man Overboard, aiming to ship first week of May. So far completely on track.

Woah hey, will the Wonder Years have these at the upcoming shows its in about 2 weeks?

Pre-Ordered the Deluxe (w/CD) and the two vinyl variants :) This shirt will be a welcome addition to the wardrobe, looks great and will be the eighth shirt (tenth piece of clothing if I include the hoodie & pullover)!

Anyone know someone who is willing to part with a test press of either (or both) of the Transit split or The Absolute Worst 7"s?

This guy is legit! he bought my MO - Before We Met Test. Help him out!

Are we talking a book like the defeater book? That was a huge letdown.

Um, I don't know. If you tell me what it's like I can tell you, but it's a professionally printed 5.5" x 8.5" perfect bound book with full color cover/back like you'd see in a book store. I can't really imagine Defeater's book is much different but I have no idea.

Man Overboard - May 10

TWY will be shipping in about two weeks

Seahaven and Daylight will be done at the same time as Man Overboard, aiming to ship first week of May. So far completely on track.

Woah hey, will the Wonder Years have these at the upcoming shows its in about 2 weeks?

eh, I would say probably not, I would imagine they will be shipping in 2 weeks and the band will have them in three, to be perfectly realistic/honest.

eh, I would say probably not, I would imagine they will be shipping in 2 weeks and the band will have them in three, to be perfectly realistic/honest.

is there a reason that you can creep on this message board all day, yet not return my e-mail about the product that you haven't sent out to me yet?

is there a reason that you can creep on this message board all day, yet not return my e-mail about the product that you haven't sent out to me yet?

I haven't seen your email, did you send it to the info or jeff email address?. Either way your order was delayed because we were waiting on a restock of Transit LPs, but I just grabbed one from my collection and packed your order. You'll get a shipping confirmation in a bit.

^^ I'm not going to hate on RFC, but I have yet to receive my package :'(

It will get here when it does though :D

I've mentioned a ton of times today that there's still some Fireworks pre-orders to go out(121 to be exact) and some processing orders as well that we hope to have done by tomorrow. You've posted about this like 4 times in the last day!

I haven't seen your email, did you send it to the info or jeff email address?. Either way your order was delayed because we were waiting on a restock of Transit LPs, but I just grabbed one from my collection and packed your order. You'll get a shipping confirmation in a bit.

You can pick something out for me while you're at it ;)

^^ I'm not going to hate on RFC, but I have yet to receive my package :'(

It will get here when it does though :D

I've mentioned a ton of times today that there's still some Fireworks pre-orders to go out(121 to be exact) and some processing orders as well that we hope to have done by tomorrow. You've posted about this like 4 times in the last day!

That's because I love you, real reason is I'm starting to move out of my dorm and making sure I get everything before I leave for Home/FL :P Sorry for annoying you 3 :-*

That's because I love you, real reason is I'm starting to move out of my dorm and making sure I get everything before I leave for Home/FL :P Sorry for annoying you 3 :-*

Not annoying!

my bad! i appreciate you taking care of me. i'm pretty sure you're just getting the overflow of my utter disgust with mightier than sword right now.

This guy is legit! he bought my MO - Before We Met Test. Help him out!

Thanks Man, I appreciate that :)

• 1 month later...