City & Colour RSD (Help a brotha out please!!!)

underoath23

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry, looked everywhere for C&C around town and didn't come across it. I was gonna hook up anyone I could get them for. :(

Someone fuckin' sell me one. Check for a Damien Jurado Live at Landlocked LP while you're there too ;)

if I could have bought more than one Damien Jurado, I'd have got you one but I got you the Piebald if you still want it?

sorry, looked everywhere for C&C around town and didn't come across it. I was gonna hook up anyone I could get them for. :(
Someone fuckin' sell me one. Check for a Damien Jurado Live at Landlocked LP while you're there too ;)

if I could have bought more than one Damien Jurado, I'd have got you one but I got you the Piebald if you still want it?

I picked one up on the Rise eBay sale this morning, man. That's rough about the DJ. That's a hole in my collection. :(

Did you ACTUALLY get one though? They seem to have refunded everyone - me included :(

Man that really sucks! They updated mine to awaiting shipment so I hope I got it :s

Hmm maybe you got lucky mate. Good luck. Fuckin sucks, I've been wishing the day away (it was 11pm here in the UK when they went on sale) waiting for this, was so excited when I got my order confirmation, only to be knocked back minutes later.

I've had mates trying stores everywhere for me too. Then I look on ebay and cheapest with shipping is $140!!!