Deftones - Adrenaline LP preorder

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Just grabbed a copy of the promo disc from discogs. Came into some free money so I got irresponsible with it.

How much did you pay?

See fish's post. Haha. Yeah it was the $75 one. I was holding off and watching that shit like a hawk for longer than that. It was gone a few days ago and I figured someone bought it. Then I looked down at my desk and saw I got this extra Earned Income Credit check from the Gov for $75.18. I pretty much had to do it.

It was between that and another record that was the same price. I really crazily want the other one too but I felt like I was so much closer to completing my Deftones collection that I had to scoop it right away.

nice. i could see paying that much for the added bonuses there. especially a Chi autograph.

i have a SNW poster autographed by the whole band, my boy had two of them and i've been trying to get the other one from him for years. finally got him to come off of it for my spare copy of dredg's pariah vinyl and one of the oneloveforchi benefit show posters.

This number is still unofficial. I remember mentioning it to Abe at a secret show in Sacramento back when White Pony came out and he said there's 1000 of the red version.

I had no idea. Pretty interesting.

I believe I recall a few eBay auctions listing the red promo as / 1,000, but those were far and few in comparison to those insisting / 2,000. The total isn't really all that important... but it'd be cool to officially confirm, someday.

I hate when auctions use pictures of items that are not new and use pictures that are not of the actual item. That said, it is a pretty good deal. I paid $50 for mine a year and a half ago and it was in worse shape than the lister reported. Still ok though. Actually has "Fist" at least. Plus my promo disc will be shipping soon. W00t.